Mexia??

GulfCoastBandit

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t know what he will do. I think anyone who thought he wouldn’t be heavily pursued must have their hand in the sand. He’s a tremendous talented up and coming coach. If he turns out he is leaving I got nothing but good things to say about him. Plus if he does leave he’s doing the right way. Leaving now would give us ample time with the hiring process. Last time it was a boondoggle. 

Would your offensive coordinator take over? Would he want to be a AD/head coach?

Guest Tiger03lb

Could work out with Mexia if he does go and does a power running offense. They got a good rb and a decent line coming back. They're losing there stud qb. They had a decent team last year, so this should pull someone good. 

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Could work out with Mexia if he does go and does a power running offense. They got a good rb and a decent line coming back. They're losing there stud qb. They had a decent team last year, so this should pull someone good. 

That type of offense would put some of the Mexia faithful in shock. IMO LOL Not saying it couldn’t be successful. 

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, player73 said:

That type of offense would put some of the Mexia faithful in shock. IMO LOL Not saying it couldn’t be successful. 

Oh I agree. That would be a huge shock to them. Lol. 

Mexia is a step up from Pewitt...bigger school, more money for Coach Abron and he will have more coaches on staff and can pay his coaches more....

As for the offense, remember Coach Abron is a defensive guy by trade so he's not married to a scheme on offense....he's going to tailor Mexia's offense to the personnel on hand.....

Guest Tiger03lb
On 2/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, player73 said:

This should be interesting now. Guess we shall see what they run.