Mexia??

GulfCoastBandit

Great hire for Mexia. Coach will have to contend with the “ basketball first mentally “ that runs throughout the town IMO. Mexia has always had athletes with speed and size so they can always be contenders. Lack of talent will not be a problem so good luck to the new coach and Mexia. Should be a good year for the BlackCats and good good luck to Coach Frank on his new job in Mesquite. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’ve heard this by several. A friend’s mother lives there and they were quite shocked. They said discipline is a problem. If that’s the case, Coach Abron may just what they need. Maybe that’s why they pursued him so hard. If anyone can turn it around, it’s him. 

Sometimes discipline is an issue because the community really does not want thier kids to be disciplined. And Coach could be jumping off into one of those situations 

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Kumrow has been here 36 years. Just had a new grandson. He’s not going anywhere. The others have a lot of family here. He really didn’t expect none of them to go. Some may change their minds. 3 put in for the AD job. If an outside guy comes in they may stay. If 1 gets it, the other 2 may feel put out. Never can tell. 

3 put in and 1 isn't even Kumrow??

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No Coach didn’t put in. As I’ve said he’s content running the offense, which he’s dang good at. He’s over all the bs that comes with the title. Tbh we don’t deserve him. The way he’s been treated by the guy that was superintendent a couple of years ago, past board members, and a portion of our fan base is insulting. He’s One of the Top Five most respectable men I know. I hope he stays around long enough to coach my son in the future. 

No doubt. I was just surprised there were 3 on staff that put in and he's not even one. Like I said before, they need to all get  behind one of those 3 to have a chance of keeping what PP has going, together.