The Smoakhouse Forums

My source told me all the interviews were over and hope to name one in the next few days. 

9 minutes ago, player73 said:

My source told me all the interviews were over and hope to name one in the next few days. 

They going to be lucky if this one man decides to take it. Damn lucky. 

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They going to be lucky if this one man decides to take it. Damn lucky. 

Yall's coach interviewed? 

Just now, dillonpanthers said:

Would be a big loss for PP

Massive understatement bud. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Massive understatement bud. 

That's not good.  I figured your guy would be at PP for a few years and maybe make a move back home to turn SS around.

41 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That's not good.  I figured your guy would be at PP for a few years and maybe make a move back home to turn SS around.

Thought the same 

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

2 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Thought the same 

I don’t know what he will do. I think anyone who thought he wouldn’t be heavily pursued must have their hand in the sand. He’s a tremendous talented up and coming coach. If he turns out he is leaving I got nothing but good things to say about him. Plus if he does leave he’s doing the right way. Leaving now would give us ample time with the hiring process. Last time it was a boondoggle. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t know what he will do. I think anyone who thought he wouldn’t be heavily pursued must have their hand in the sand. He’s a tremendous talented up and coming coach. If he turns out he is leaving I got nothing but good things to say about him. Plus if he does leave he’s doing the right way. Leaving now would give us ample time with the hiring process. Last time it was a boondoggle. 

Would your offensive coordinator take over? Would he want to be a AD/head coach?

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Would your offensive coordinator take over? Would he want to be a AD/head coach?

He has been the HC there before hasnt he? Kumrow?

Could work out with Mexia if he does go and does a power running offense. They got a good rb and a decent line coming back. They're losing there stud qb. They had a decent team last year, so this should pull someone good. 

Paul Pewitt in Omaha-Naples, TX. 

We just played for the 3A Div II state championship in December. 

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Could work out with Mexia if he does go and does a power running offense. They got a good rb and a decent line coming back. They're losing there stud qb. They had a decent team last year, so this should pull someone good. 

That type of offense would put some of the Mexia faithful in shock. IMO LOL Not saying it couldn’t be successful. 

8 hours ago, player73 said:

That type of offense would put some of the Mexia faithful in shock. IMO LOL Not saying it couldn’t be successful. 

Oh I agree. That would be a huge shock to them. Lol. 

Mexia  would not be a move up.