2020 AAA DII District and Regional Favorites

VZCR

District 9

West Rusk returns 10 from the ALL DISTICT list from a AAA DI team that went 7-4. Harmony returns 7 from the ALL DISTICT team that went 8-4. West Rusk is the favorite.

District 10

Paul Pewitt returns 13 from the ALL DISTICT list and 8 starters both ways from the state runner up team. Hooks returns 12 from the ALL DISTICT list from the AAA DI team that went 8-3. Daingerfield returns 6 from the ALL DISTICT list and they went 11-3 last season. Pewitt is the favorite.

District 11

Hughes Springs return 8 from the ALL DISTICT team and they went 8-3 in AAA I. The other 6 six teams are young and will play for second.

District 12

Newton returns 8 from the ALL DISTICT list, Anderson Shiro returns 8 and Corrigan Camden return 7. Newton is the favorite.

Region III favorites: Paul Pewitt, Hooks, Newton and Hughes Springs

Read the rest of the article on Texas Hometown Football.

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, VZCR said:

District 9

West Rusk returns 10 from the ALL DISTICT list from a AAA DI team that went 7-4. Harmony returns 7 from the ALL DISTICT team that went 8-4. West Rusk is the favorite.

District 10

Paul Pewitt returns 13 from the ALL DISTICT list and 8 starters both ways from the state runner up team. Hooks returns 12 from the ALL DISTICT list from the AAA DI team that went 8-3. Daingerfield returns 6 from the ALL DISTICT list and they went 11-3 last season. Pewitt is the favorite.

District 11

Hughes Springs return 8 from the ALL DISTICT team and they went 8-3 in AAA I. The other 6 six teams are young and will play for second.

District 12

Newton returns 8 from the ALL DISTICT list, Anderson Shiro returns 8 and Corrigan Camden return 7. Newton is the favorite.

Region III favorites: Paul Pewitt, Hooks, Newton and Hughes Springs

Read the rest of the article on Texas Hometown Football.

Dist 11, Elysian Fields returns 17 starters.  Entire OL and DL, QB, Both LB's, 2 DB's and 2 WR's.  Returners-QB 1st team all Dist, WR 1st team All Dist, OL 1st team AP All State, 1st Team All Dist 1st team All Longview News All East Texas.  Both LB's 1st Team ALL Dist, DE 2nd Team All Dist.   If I were putting money on a team in Dist 11, this is where it would be. Will be EF's best team since 2016 when they were 12-1

• Like 2

14 hours ago, VZCR said:

District 11

The above statement is how I know you don't know squat about the new District 11. Do some quality research before you just throw something against the wall and see if it sticks. And I am the one who gave you the "stinks" vote on your post.