Rockdale open

lionpride08

3 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Wondered that too. Would think it is a better job than Buffalo. 

Thought about that as well... He said he is ready for the next two years of football to blow by in an interview... Guess he dont think they will make the playoffs next two years

I heard a rumor from down around the coast.  That a former successful headcoach from the area is thinking hard about returning.  He is not happy about what has unfolded with the team he is now coaching.   This could be an interesting turn of events.

Whoever takes the Rockdale job will be taking over a talented  team for 2020 and it looks like they will be reloading for the next few years.  

2 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

I heard a rumor from down around the coast.  That a former successful headcoach from the area is thinking hard about returning.  He is not happy about what has unfolded with the team he is now coaching.   This could be an interesting turn of events.

Whoever takes the Rockdale job will be taking over a talented  team for 2020 and it looks like they will be reloading for the next few years.  

Wow

9 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

I could see him wanting to get out of there. From what I’ve seen there are many in that community down by the coast (my hometown) who are stuck in the 80s and 90s and have some pretty unrealistic expectations for football with the kids that are going through there right now. Realignment was not kind to them once again (opted up a division to avoid some nasty travel times) so next two years will likely be tough as well. 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, yoenation79 said:

Why my dear sir, whatever might you be insinuating?

If its true, hire him now. If he goes to Rockdale, we are doomed for the next few years:)

If you're referring to the coach it strongly seems you're referring to, I can tell you with some certainty that said coach also has a son who's an assistant coach... a tad north. And rumor is said coach's son is also interested in seeking employment at a program in a smaller, more rural classification. And by rumor I mean he said it to my face.