WestHardinfan1

BoyzNdaHood

Heck I voted for bloomberg this primary season. He's got to be better than the alternatives. At least he is a capitalist, which seems to be a nasty word these days. Like Bernie, who is a capitalist when he is making money, but wants to control everyone elses. SMH. 

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Heck I voted for bloomberg this primary season. He's got to be better than the alternatives. At least he is a capitalist, which seems to be a nasty word these days. Like Bernie, who is a capitalist when he is making money, but wants to control everyone elses. SMH. 

If I had wanted to cross over to the dim primary, I would have voted for bernie just to throw the dims into mass confusion should he win the nomination....you wasted your vote.......

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

If I had wanted to cross over to the dim primary, I would have voted for bernie just to throw the dims into mass confusion should he win the nomination....you wasted your vote.......

That's what I was thinking.  With Bloomberg, Independents and Conservative Dems would look at Bloomberg and think "He might be the Democrat version of what we currently have and could pull some liberal conservatives over."  I want the worst candidate for them.  I vote Pocahontas.

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

That's what I was thinking.  With Bloomberg, Independents and Conservative Dems would look at Bloomberg and think "He might be the Democrat version of what we currently have and could pull some liberal conservatives over."  I want the worst candidate for them.  I vote Pocahontas.

Vote Bernie in the dimturd primary...........lol......I'd PAY to watch President Trump clean his clock in the debates........

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

Vote Bernie in the dimturd primary...........lol......I'd PAY to watch President Trump clean his clock in the debates........

I don't find Bernie electable either.  His age plays a HUGE part.  He looks like he could keel over at any point.  

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I don't find Bernie electable either.  His age plays a HUGE part.  He looks like he could keel over at any point.  

With Bernie, President Trump wins every state except Vermont......With Fauxcahontas, President Trump wins every state but Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, California, Washington, Hawaii, and Oregon........I really HOPE Bernie wins the nomination......If he does, our side will sweep the dimtards out of the House and grow our majority in the Senate........

On 2/24/2020 at 7:35 AM, Greezychef said:

Bernie is quite popular in the lonestar state. 

1582549437574m.jpg

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, motorheads, geeks, sloots, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, derpheads...  they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

9 hours ago, AKA said:

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, motorheads, geeks, sloots, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, derpheads...  they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

Durn, you covered the whole Democratic Demographics.

:rofl: 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, JETT said:

There are going to be some interesting commercials coming out very soon about the top candidates especially trump.... 

Actually, I heard some interesting info on Bernie today.   Gang rape fantasies.   Who would’ve thunk it. 😂🤣😂

Btw, I thot Bernie won again tonight.  Bloomberg did a lot better, but that’s like saying a football team that lost 99-0 did better the next week.   Only way to go was up.   Biden also did better.