District 10 AA D1

trueblue82

1 hour ago, welluknow said:

calm myself lol, what is huntington's record this season, I know they barely lost in overtime to Hemphill.  Also may need to get your eyes checked too since u don't see it

Huntington ton is traditionally horrible . And isn’t good this year . A loss to Huntington is enough for me to laugh at yalls high hopes . 

1 hour ago, SvilleMonkeyMan said:

MONKE say Huntington isn't what matters we worried about the next one don't ever dwell on the past 

Your just a 🤡 who copied gilberts M.O. , don’t make me go back to being the dog with glasses who acts a fool

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Anyone can be beaten on any given Friday.  I just don't think we get beat this Friday 

True any one can get beat . But im calling it like I see it . Congrats to Sville for being 2-3 and beating a washed up garrison who has done gave up on their season, and congrats on beating the weakest groveton team who has ever step foot on a football field .not to mention y’all let that weak team score 27 points on you . Now let’s talk bout them losses , Grapeland who has been hulled by the only 2 good teams they have played . Timpson . And Huntington 🤣. Tells me that Sville is too over confident coming into this one . Cmon what ya got to say bout that Svillemonkey🤡

Ayo Gilbert come back we need you now more than ever

OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,AAAAAH

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Huntington ton is traditionally horrible . And isn’t good this year . A loss to Huntington is enough for me to laugh at yalls high hopes . 

Huntington was actually a decent football team early this year believe it or not. With that being said, Sville has come a LONGGGG way since that game.  Standley has settled in to the offense and the defense has really started to come around. Anybody who saw our first game against Grapeland and our most recent game against Garrison could tell you that. 

3 minutes ago, FearTheBeard said:

I'm just ready for a great game and some of the best fried fish in the county that's served at the visitors side of Dragon Stadium.

Get outta here with your advertising 🤣 the fish really is good tho. Might even be better than those Joaquin chicken strips.  

1 hour ago, SvilleMonkeyMan said:

Ayo Gilbert come back we need you now more than ever

OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,AAAAAH

hear ya go back to old Gilbert for this game, really not much more to say , besides sville is sub par . Btw when did they get internet in rag town 

1 hour ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

Huntington was actually a decent football team early this year believe it or not. With that being said, Sville has come a LONGGGG way since that game.  Standley has settled in to the offense and the defense has really started to come around. Anybody who saw our first game against Grapeland and our most recent game against Garrison could tell you that. 

He is a very good player . I am taking nothing away from him , but its a one man show there in sville

1 minute ago, SvilleMonkeyMan said:

MONKE smart MONKE make own internet

I heard threw the grape vine . Huntington Felt so bad for giving y’all the most embarrassing L in football history that they came in and helped improve the community. I guess internet was one of the things they put in 

3 minutes ago, SvilleMonkeyMan said:

MONKE smart MONKE make own internet

You know I noticed , every one calls it Sville instead of Shelbyville . And I figured out why , the S doesn’t stand for Shelby , it stands for shamble. Shambleville . The whole town has been in shambles since . Huntington came in and made easy work out of em. 

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

He is a very good player . I am taking nothing away from him , but its a one man show there in sville

One man show? Coleman? Cartwright? Davis? The whole defensive line? The big boys up front on offense? I'd argue that it's much more than a one man show down here. There is undoubtedly talent at every position. 

Ok here we are heading into week 10 and the playoff picture is finally starting to take shape. 

1. tie Timpson (9-0, 4-0) Joaquin (8-0, 4-0) will play Friday night at Timpson. Winner is district champs and gets the coveted #1 playoff seed, loser gets the 2 slot. Joaquin has finished 2nd in their district the last 4 years in a row. This is the 5th consecutive time they will have played for the district title on the road. 

It gets kinda sticky here, due to Shelbyville and West Hardin still having to make up their game. 

3. Garrison (3-5, 1-3) will host West Hardin Friday night. 

4. Shelbyville (2-5, 1-3) will travel to San Augustine Friday. 

5. San Augustine (3-5, 1-3) will host Shelbyville 

6. West Hardin (1-6, 0-3) travels to Garrison. The Oilers are so overmatched at this point I’m not going to consider the possibility of them winning this game or their week 11 make-up date with Shelbyville. They are, for all intents and purposes, eliminated from playoff contention. 

So we have 3 teams playing for the final two playoff spots. Shelbyville defeated Garrison by 19, Garrison beat  SA by 17. If the district rules are for a points tiebreaker with a 21 point cap, the SA/ Shelbyville game Friday could be really interesting. If it’s a 17 point cap, what happens if SA wins by 18? A lot to be figured out there. Looking at potential playoff matchups with the district 9 teams, I see some potential games that look like favorable matchups for district 10. We’ll dig into those a little deeper next week when we have our four playoff teams set in stone, so to speak. Playoff wins are big for a program, so look for these three coaches to pull out all the stops this week. 

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Ok here we are heading into week 10 and the playoff picture is finally starting to take shape. 

1. tie Timpson (9-0, 4-0) Joaquin (8-0, 4-0) will play Friday night at Timpson. Winner is district champs and gets the coveted #1 playoff seed, loser gets the 2 slot. Joaquin has finished 2nd in their district the last 4 years in a row. This is the 5th consecutive time they will have played for the district title on the road. 

It gets kinda sticky here, due to Shelbyville and West Hardin still having to make up their game. 

3. Garrison (3-5, 1-3) will host West Hardin Friday night. 

4. Shelbyville (2-5, 1-3) will travel to San Augustine Friday. 

5. San Augustine (3-5, 1-3) will host Shelbyville 

6. West Hardin (1-6, 0-3) travels to Garrison. The Oilers are so overmatched at this point I’m not going to consider the possibility of them winning this game or their week 11 make-up date with Shelbyville. They are, for all intents and purposes, eliminated from playoff contention. 

So we have 3 teams playing for the final two playoff spots. Shelbyville defeated Garrison by 19, Garrison beat  SA by 17. If the district rules are for a points tiebreaker with a 21 point cap, the SA/ Shelbyville game Friday could be really interesting. If it’s a 17 point cap, what happens if SA wins by 18? A lot to be figured out there. Looking at potential playoff matchups with the district 9 teams, I see some potential games that look like favorable matchups for district 10. We’ll dig into those a little deeper next week when we have our four playoff teams set in stone, so to speak. Playoff wins are big for a program, so look for these three coaches to pull out all the stops this week. 

There are 5 pretty decent teams in this district ... with a lot of young talent .... quite possibly the toughest 2A district in the state ....