The Smoakhouse Forums

District 10 AA D1

Garrison finally got it together with one of the youngest varsity teams in a long time. We are as talented as anyone with a lot of help size wise coming up.  I wouldn't count us out just yet.  Those youngsters got some good late season playing time in last season ... it will pay dividends this season ....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm your self . Huntington beat SVille, I sure don’t see em beating Joaquin or SA

I knew it when the district was released in February. I’ve just been being a good sport for the last 8 months. 

Ok so Garrison played Crockett tough, SA got roughed up by Winnsboro, WH got blown out again, and Timpson, Joaquin and Shelbyville all got blowout wins. I think it’s safe to say that Timpson is for re

Posted Images

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Damn, I was looking forward to Kolmes and Hagar buying me a steak dinner before the Garrison vs WH game when I drove down that way this year ....

Based on what I’ve heard about WH’s stadium that might be a good trip not to make. 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:38 PM, trueblue82 said:

Based on what I’ve heard about WH’s stadium that might be a good trip not to make. 

It's got to be better than Tennyhaw's ....

On 1/15/2021 at 1:19 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Damn, I was looking forward to Kolmes and Hagar buying me a steak dinner before the Garrison vs WH game when I drove down that way this year ....

Youda had to have stopped in Colmesneil.......lol

1 hour ago, Ramfanforever said:

But At least it's close

I don't know, haven't been there that I can recall .... if it is anything like Tennyhaw's dump, I would have remembered it .... I still say, schools scheduled to play them should refuse to play them there until they provide adequate seating and accommodations  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Maybe we can get some SA or Timpson folks to weigh in. 

At least you don’t have to use a porta potty at Tenaha’s stadium.  WH’s field house is like a mile to the field.  I’m sure we had to pump our own water from the well.  

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

At least you don’t have to use a porta potty at Tenaha’s stadium.  WH’s field house is like a mile to the field.  I’m sure we had to pump our own water from the well.  

But I’m given to understand that there are a couple of drinking establishments within a short drive, and the running clock gets you there several hours before closing time. 

16 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

But I’m given to understand that there are a couple of drinking establishments within a short drive, and the running clock gets you there several hours before closing time. 

That’s very true.