The Smoakhouse Forums

2 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Huntington 14 Shelbyville 7

Kountze 40 West Hardin 0

Timpson 48 Alto 6

Joaquin and SA both had their games canceled due to weather. Garrison plays Normangee tomorrow at Groveton. 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I knew it when the district was released in February. I’ve just been being a good sport for the last 8 months. 

Calm your self . Huntington beat SVille, I sure don’t see em beating Joaquin or SA

Ok so Garrison played Crockett tough, SA got roughed up by Winnsboro, WH got blown out again, and Timpson, Joaquin and Shelbyville all got blowout wins. I think it’s safe to say that Timpson is for re

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

How did Shelbyville get beat by Huntington smh.  

A Huntington fan stated in the Friday night lights app that they have the best secondary in the area. So they probably shut down Shelbyville passing game. Cough cough! 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

A Huntington fan stated in the Friday night lights app that they have the best secondary in the area. So they probably shut down Shelbyville passing game. Cough cough! 

You should have asked him about that 35-7 quarter vs SA

6 hours ago, TheWolf said:

You should have asked him about that 35-7 quarter vs SA

Might not want to throw facts into their story boss...shortens the convo...lol 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, grinder said:

did garrison play or get cancelled?

Friday night lights app has it postponed with Normangee leading 8-0. No idea what quarter that was or what happened to cause the game not to be finished. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Friday night lights app has it postponed with Normangee leading 8-0. No idea what quarter that was or what happened to cause the game not to be finished. 

Weather is what SETX said.......

I still think I was apart of the weirdest game postponement in Football history... Both teams there stadium is packed beautiful weather... No referees... Yep no referees.

12 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I still think I was apart of the weirdest game postponement in Football history... Both teams there stadium is packed beautiful weather... No referees... Yep no referees.

I was there. That was strange. 

Week 4

Crockett (1-2) at Garrison (1-1)

Groveton (2-1) at Shelbyville (0-2)

Joaquin (2-0) at Ore City (2-0)

Timpson (3-0) at Carlisle (2-1)

West Hardin (0-2) at Hull-Daisetta (0-2)

San Augustine (1-0) vs Winnsboro (1-0) at Lobo Stadium in Longview 

So in week 3, COVID took out Shelbyville, Garrison showed some life by thumping Arp, Joaquin exposed Groveton, SA handled Elkhart as expected, Timpson surprised no one with a beat down of Mt. E, and West Hardin is, well, sad. I really feel bad for those kids being thrown into this district. Hopefully they can put something together against HD. 

30 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

So in week 3, COVID took out Shelbyville, Garrison showed some life by thumping Arp, Joaquin exposed Groveton, SA handled Elkhart as expected, Timpson surprised no one with a beat down of Mt. E, and West Hardin is, well, sad. I really feel bad for those kids being thrown into this district. Hopefully they can put something together against HD. 

I was just thinking that about West Hardin . It’s going to be a lonnnggg season .  They will get beat weekly by 70 points in this district