Couple drives teens with Trump flags off road.

CarthDawg77

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Because they hate President Trump just as much as you do?🙄

I bet and hope JETT would not do anything to physically harm someone who supports a politician he does not support.

With that said, the true colors of the Left is beginning to shine in all its ugliness. The Liberals tried to say Trump supporters are evil and to be feared all the while knowing full well the folks who support them are far and away much more vile and nasty who actually do cause physical harm to their political opponents. The media so badly wanted the latest 2nd Amendment supporters march in Charlestown to be violent and caused by Trump supporters/conservatives, but it did not happen.

You get a bunch of Antifa (liberal thugs) folks together and there will be problems. The Dems are supported by outrageous people not the Republicans.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Because they hate President Trump just as much as you do?🙄

Doesn't give these ppl the right to do that to his supporters... everyone is each and their own, I dont care who I dislike I have boundaries and respect everyone's opinion/space

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I bet and hope JETT would not do anything to physically harm someone who supports a politician he does not support.

With that said, the true colors of the Left is beginning to shine in all its ugliness. The Liberals tried to say Trump supporters are evil and to be feared all the while knowing full well the folks who support them are far and away much more vile and nasty who actually do cause physical harm to their political opponents. The media so badly wanted the latest 2nd Amendment supporters march in Charlestown to be violent and caused by Trump supporters/conservatives, but it did not happen.

You get a bunch of Antifa (liberal thugs) folks together and there will be problems. The Dems are supported by outrageous people not the Republicans.

Not me, ppl are crazy these days...

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Like I said earlier, I hope you prosper; Maybe if you do, you will begin to see what we are saying.

And also like I said earlier, to be honest I dont care who the president is I will always have a job.... my wife is a RN and pays our healthcare out of her check so were good either way... and I also have god on my side so whether its Bernie, trump, Bloomberg or whoever... neither side benefits me... so I dont cut for either party, and I'll always provide for my family no matter what the situation is.. I've always worked hard since I graduated and I always will

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

And also like I said earlier, to be honest I dont care who the president is I will always have a job.... my wife is a RN and pays our healthcare out of her check so were good either way... and I also have god on my side so whether its Bernie, trump, Bloomberg or whoever... neither side benefits me... so I dont cut for either party, and I'll always provide for my family no matter what the situation is.. I've always worked hard since I graduated and I always will

That’s a great attitude and work ethic. Trump has made people’s 401K’s and stocks shoot out the roof. Bernie won’t do that and he’d tax us all to oblivion.

And as soon as Bernie became President Elect and if it did change from Trump to him the stock market would plummet.

14 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s a great attitude and work ethic. Trump has made people’s 401K’s and stocks shoot out the roof. Bernie won’t do that and he’d tax us all to oblivion.

And as soon as Bernie became President Elect and if it did change from Trump to him the stock market would plummet.

Like a 💩 from a tall horse, as my dear old Dad used to say....🤨

49 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I respect your opinion