Long Distance Games in Pre District

bluetopper

I know 6A teams at times go across the state and sometimes even to another part of the country to play a pre district game. But I don’t think the lower classifications ever do it, do they?
I’d love to see my Paris Wildcats play Brownwood or Stephenville. It’s not all that far. About the same distance on the other side of the metroplex. 

• bluetopper changed the title to Long Distance Games in Pre District
On 2/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, bluetopper said:

I know 6A teams at times go across the state and sometimes even to another part of the country to play a pre district game. But I don’t think the lower classifications ever do it, do they?
I’d love to see my Paris Wildcats play Brownwood or Stephenville. It’s not all that far. About the same distance on the other side of the metroplex. 

Well your Paris Wildcats are going out of state to play their first game at Arkansas High (Texarkana)!!

On 2/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, bluetopper said:

We’ve been as far south as Deweyville, and we have Clarksville on the schedule this year, which is pretty far north. The farthest west I remember going for a non-district game is Cayuga. All of those are 2 hours and change. That’s far enough for me. 

1 hour ago, player73 said:

Teague and Lago Vista are playing the next two years in a home and home series.Its game 2 on the schedule and a  Two and half hour drive. 

That how it was for franklin and diboll in district.... 2 1/2 drive for a district game.... Im sure Thursday's were terrible

11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

We’ve been as far south as Deweyville, and we have Clarksville on the schedule this year, which is pretty far north. The farthest west I remember going for a non-district game is Cayuga. All of those are 2 hours and change. That’s far enough for me. 

West Hardin is further away from ya'll than Deweyville......lol...about 45 minutes farther......which year do ya'll  come down??? 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, trueblue82 said:

North, south and west but no Texas schools east for y’all to play? Lol

truckers be jumping then scales on Friday night because the Texas and Louisiana police are at the ball games!