Bernie’s Disasterous Answer on 60 Minutes.

CarthDawg77

6 hours ago, JETT said:

I'd vote anyone other than trump... you dont agree with trump but vote for him right? And who ever said he's my choice, hes most likely the candidate but that isn't final yet.... I've heard plenty ppl who voted trump say I voted trump in 2016 but I will vote other in 2020 so....

Really?? I’ve not heard a single person say that. However, I do believe if Trump had half the kindness of W he’d easily win in a landslide. 

16 hours ago, JETT said:

I'd vote anyone other than trump... you dont agree with trump but vote for him right? And who ever said he's my choice, hes most likely the candidate but that isn't final yet.... I've heard plenty ppl who voted trump say I voted trump in 2016 but I will vote other in 2020 so....

There are a lot of people who said that about Obama etc... there are typically, in any given election year, an equal swing both ways.

19 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

However, I do believe if Trump had half the kindness of W he’d easily win in a landslide. 

If he were half as kind as bush he'd been run out of Dc within a week of being sworn into office.  I like that he can be a #### to these people.  It's well deserved.  For far too long Rs have played nice and taken it on the chin out of fear of being demonized by dems and their lapdogs in the media.  Now they're being hit with a dose of their own medicine and it's a treat to watch them whine like children.

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

FB_IMG_1582638469759.thumb.jpg.88e6a92e69a55799b3a96081e30d3fee.jpg

I think for some, it's VERY easy to vote for someone who promises you FREE everything...without considering the ramifications or consequences.

Remember, when someone says "the government will pay for it", that means we, the taxpayers, pay for it.

Forced altruism is not altruism.