The Smoakhouse Forums
shadow

Cole Carson

Jr Offensive lineman Cole Carson 6' 6" 285lb ( Rivercrest High School )received his 6th D1 offer last night.  

Ole Miss

Arkansas

UTSA

Louisiana- Monroe

Dartmouth

Pennsylvania

Keep working kid. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, shadow said:

Jr Offensive lineman Cole Carson 6' 6" 285lb ( Rivercrest High School )received his 6th D1 offer last night.  

Ole Miss

Arkansas

UTSA

Louisiana- Monroe

Dartmouth

Pennsylvania

Keep working kid. 

Impressive! Keep working hard!

Ole Miss

Arkansas

UTSA

Louisiana- Monroe

Dartmouth

Pennsylvania

Keep working kid. 

Kid has the smarts as well, judging by offers by a couple of those schools. Proud for him. 

Add Vanderbilt and Air Force to his list of offers

Kid must be pretty smart. What is his ACT score?

On 3/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Auburn called last night with an offer. Chad Morris will be by the crest soon. When will Gilmer extend an offer?

That coach, from that one place, who if the "R" word was ever used would have you banned from nothing at all,  because who would not want a fine Upsher County Education?  that coach who never recruited,  in high-school, but by pure luck was named Big XII recruiter of the year, that guy is not at ,nor was he ever at  Gilmer anyways. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Committed  to Arkansas 

glad to east texas committing to arkansas.  what division is rivercrest 2a1 or 2? 

3 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

why?

He really likes the offensive line coach and the environment. Proud of the kid, especially being from Rivercrest, where no one that’s played football at the next level has gone to a D1 school (on scholarship) that I can think of. D1 is D1, and SEC at that. I’m sure he has a better chance at playing time at Arkansas as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/hog-recruiting/cole-carson-talks-decision-to-commit-to-arkansas/amp/

2 hours ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

He really likes the offensive line coach and the environment. Proud of the kid, especially being from Rivercrest, where no one that’s played football at the next level has gone to a D1 school (on scholarship) that I can think of. D1 is D1, and SEC at that. I’m sure he has a better chance at playing time at Arkansas as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/hog-recruiting/cole-carson-talks-decision-to-commit-to-arkansas/amp/

New Head Hawg is a OL Coach so I’m sure he relates well to the big boys and doe a good job recruiting them. 

This could be a reason.