UPDATE: Richard Strickland hired at Paul Pewitt

dillonpanthers

25 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@LOL I’m more of a Huey Lewis man myself. I mean in '87, Huey released, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. 

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP (called simply: "Whitney Houston") had four number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album. 

35 minutes ago, LOL said:

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP (called simply: "Whitney Houston") had four number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album. 

“You’d best be preparin’ for a Donny Brook if you think I’m going to that super soft birthday party of yours“

• LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, Stoney said:

“You’d best be preparin’ for a Donny Brook if you think I’m going to that super soft birthday party of yours“

Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or is that your thing? You come onto a message board, you quote some obscure Canadian sitcom and then you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea to try to embarass me in front of some Morris County glue-eaters? See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years, you’re gonna start doin’ some thinkin’ on your own and you’re gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don’t do that. And two: you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on an education you coulda got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Care to settle this over some sushis or sashimis? You look like a guy who could use a Puppers. 

Just keep the "horn talk" to a minimum. 

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, EasyCompany said:

Lots of movie quotes on this thread, Few Good Men and Good Will Hunting.  Good stuff

The quarantine's got me watching sports from the 80s/90s on YouTube, and getting into pop-culture mock arguments with @Stoney

• LOL! 1

I’ve started the SDC Fantasy Marble Racing league. It’s really on a roll. The SDC Fantasy Head Coaching carousel has hit a lull. I mean, @MavGrad99 picked Kerry Strong 1st overall and everybody knows you can’t beat that. So yeah, it’s either bantering with @LOL about obscure Canadian comedies or putting on my tinfoil hat and going down the Corona conspiracy rabbit hole. I don’t think SDC could use another @WestHardinfan1 on here. 

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I didn’t show up the same day as 20 others. It’s nice and cool for some. Hot as hell for others. I’m gonna set back and just see. Give the guy a chance. There’s a few good things though. 1) He has a license. 2) He doesn’t flush his kidneys with Bud Lights. 3) He doesn’t have any blood stains from planting a blade in the previous coaches shoulder blade. So it could be worse. Y’all can have this back. The more I think about it, the more I realize we don’t need it lol

A9084FFD-20C2-4AE3-9E22-C10447BFCD6A.gif

That's all yall now kuzzo. Btw he has a license now. Who doesnt like Bud Light? He is still under the radar for the precisely placed blade tho 🙃

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

That's all yall now kuzzo. Btw he has a license now. Who doesnt like Bud Light? He is still under the radar for the precisely placed blade tho 🙃

I don’t like bud light. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

He’s been here since the 1985 season and he’s gonna remain here as long as he wants. Doug Black was the HFC that season you’re referring to

was Kumrow the Head coach the year that y’all won state? If not what title did he hold that year

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

No. Coach Ronnie Bickham was the AD/HC from 91/92-00/01. Coach Kumrow was the OC those years. We were Wing T back then. 

Seems like he’s seen a lot of success in his time at Pewitt. From what I can tell in this thread he’s been the HC there before, how did they do during those years and why did he step down/ get removed