‘Incompetent’ Pelosi Is Trying to Create a Coronavirus ‘Panic’ for a Political Advantage

RETIREDFAN1

7 hours ago, Wild74 said:

I agree with Dr. Drew, except for the flu vaccine.  I rarely get sick.  I can't remember the last time I had the flu, but it's been over 35 years ago.  I did eat dirt as a kid, and I even ate my boogers before I started going to school.  My freshman Science teacher and Coach did eat his, and we all thought it was gross.  He may have been right  :  https://www.healthline.com/health/eating-boogers .  There are natural ways we can build our immune systems.  That's not one I'm willing to do again, including eating dirt.  I mention the dirt part, because WHF1 mentioned it in another thread.  It has been scientifically proven to help however.  I can provide articles on it as well. 

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree with Dr. Drew, except for the flu vaccine.  I rarely get sick.  I can't remember the last time I had the flu, but it's been over 35 years ago.  I did eat dirt as a kid, and I even ate my boogers before I started going to school.  My freshman Science teacher and Coach did eat his, and we all thought it was gross.  He may have been right  :  https://www.healthline.com/health/eating-boogers .  There are natural ways we can build our immune systems.  That's not one I'm willing to do again, including eating dirt.  I mention the dirt part, because WHF1 mentioned it in another thread.  It has been scientifically proven to help however.  I can provide articles on it as well. 

Funny you said that about being sick I retired at 62 that has been about 3 years and I have had pneumonia twice with two hospital stays. Yes I have had the pneumonia shot and I always take a flu shot. Still have lingering effect of pneumonia right now, they told me it takes a person over 50 years old 90 days to get over pneumonia who knows it might be this new virus going around....lol 

24 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Funny you said that about being sick I retired at 62 that has been about 3 years and I have had pneumonia twice with two hospital stays. Yes I have had the pneumonia shot and I always take a flu shot. Still have lingering effect of pneumonia right now, they told me it takes a person over 50 years old 90 days to get over pneumonia who knows it might be this new virus going around....lol 

With my medical history, there's no way I would get the vaccine for flu, and I didn't even know there was one for pneumonia.  I did have pneumonia as a kid, and I saw Chris Sale was put on the Injury List for opening day, because of the flu/pneumonia.  I was young when I had it, but it only lasted 10 days.  I realize I was younger then, but he's only 30, and should be fully recovered within  the next two weeks, unless he vacationed in China or whatnot.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

With my medical history, there's no way I would get the vaccine for flu, and I didn't even know there was one for pneumonia.  I did have pneumonia as a kid, and I saw Chris Sale was put on the Injury List for opening day, because of the flu/pneumonia.  I was young when I had it, but it only lasted 10 days.  I realize I was younger then, but he's only 30, and should be fully recovered within  the next two weeks, unless he vacationed in China or whatnot.  

My wife is a nurse so she always brought the flu shot home from work, the pneumonia shot has to be taken twice and your done. Talked to my doc and said doc I took that pneumonia shot now why do I have pneumonia he said it is effective about 67 % I'm in the 33 % section....figures

44 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

A good immune system is worth its weight in gold especially when you get older...I seem to be lacking in that department