Fort Worth football players waving Mexican flag was bad, then district made it worse

RETIREDFAN1

As I've stated before the only time I would raise the American flag on another countries soil was during a war or at an International Sporting event.  I know this is unrelated, but I saw Tim Teabow will be playing baseball for the Philippines.  I sort of understand that, because he wouldn't make the American squad, and he just wants to play baseball. I couldn't do that either if I had dual citizenship.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

As I've stated before the only time I would raise the American flag on another countries soil was during a war or at an International Sporting event.  I know this is unrelated, but I saw Tim Teabow will be playing baseball for the Philippines.  I sort of understand that, because he wouldn't make the American squad, and he just wants to play baseball. I couldn't do that either if I had dual citizenship.  

If I’m not mistaken, the only place the flag of a foreign nation can be flown in America is if it is at the embassy of that country. If this isn’t the case, it Should Be.

• Like 1