Frederica Wilson Wants People Prosecuted If They Make Fun Of Members Of Congress Online

RETIREDFAN1

How is it that #### shows for WH1 and not when Carth quotes it? Once again, the GOP loves them some women, because I am not sure why that pejorative is relevant to the discussion. I agree that she is wrong and that is a terrible overreach. 

Now, can everyone join me in condemning Devin Nunes' little prissy #### for suing people every time they are mean to his wittle self? 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How is it that #### shows for WH1 and not when Carth quotes it? Once again, the GOP loves them some women, because I am not sure why that pejorative is relevant to the discussion. I agree that she is wrong and that is a terrible overreach. 

Now, can everyone join me in condemning Devin Nunes' little prissy #### for suing people every time they are mean to his wittle self? 

I chalk it up to “Executive Privilege” ...🤨

’cause they don’t Really want me cutting loose!😂😜

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I certainly will.

And I hope you'll go back and answer my question about you stereotyping Republicans/Conservatives.

55 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I certainly will.

And I hope you'll go back and answer my question about you stereotyping Republicans/Conservatives.

Some of my best friends are misguided, silly Republicans. I just let them ramble on, until they tire themselves out, then put a blankie on them for a nap. Not all Republicans are bad people, certainly not. Lots of people I work with are Republicans, but they voted Democrat in the last state election because of the poor leadership and approach to public education in Texas and put a big scare in 'em. Not sure which way the breeze will blow this year. We don't talk much about it, honestly. These are people I respect and love to work with on a daily basis. 

My brother who worked for the federal prison system for 30 years learned to become cynical and mistrust most people, so he became a Republican over the years. My other brother lived in NYC and Austin, and he became a Democrat who is now a public librarian. We don't talk politics at the dinner table! Makes Momma unhappy to hear such talk. 

So, how was that? 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Some of my best friends are misguided, silly Republicans. I just let them ramble on, until they tire themselves out, then put a blankie on them for a nap. Not all Republicans are bad people, certainly not. Lots of people I work with are Republicans, but they voted Democrat in the last state election because of the poor leadership and approach to public education in Texas and put a big scare in 'em. Not sure which way the breeze will blow this year. We don't talk much about it, honestly. These are people I respect and love to work with on a daily basis. 

My brother who worked for the federal prison system for 30 years learned to become cynical and mistrust most people, so he became a Republican over the years. My other brother lived in NYC and Austin, and he became a Democrat who is now a public librarian. We don't talk politics at the dinner table! Makes Momma unhappy to hear such talk. 

So, how was that? 

Close enough. I asked if you'd ever stereotyped Republicans/Conservatives, and you seem to have answered some kind of tangential question, but good enough.

And as for the condemnation: I certainly do. We need statesmen, and not that sort of rhetoric from our elected officials.