Climate activists refuse to credit Trump as U.S. emissions decline

RETIREDFAN1

I will credit him...for being the worst enemy of the environment in modern history. He goes out of his way to attack environmental common sense measures as a rule, and he is working to dismantle all progress made over the last 50 years and open up millions and millions of acres of protected land for exploitation. 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I will credit him...for being the worst enemy of the environment in modern history. He goes out of his way to attack environmental common sense measures as a rule, and he is working to dismantle all progress made over the last 50 years and open up millions and millions of acres of protected land for exploitation. 

:BS::BS::BS:

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The gov does not need to own any land, period!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, no state or national parks? No protected areas around the country? No green spaces in cities? Not at all? 

Ok you got me on some of that. I’m more interested in the rest of it I guess.

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_land_ownership_by_state

Alaska had the most federal land (223.8 million acres) while Nevada had the greatest percentage of federal land within a state (84.9 percent). In contrast, Rhode Island and Connecticut had the fewest acres of federal land: 5,157 acres and 8,752 acres, respectively. Connecticut and Iowa tied for the lowest percentage of federal land at 0.3 percent each.[1]