Happy Days Are A Head At WO-S

powerlifter

there will be a  large Chevron Phillips plant built less than ten miles from there school the coast 5.6 billion dollars the school is already making plans to enlarge the School I got this off there news paper and radio station  this will move them up in class there chamber  has said there are already people asking about homes there in West Orange,Texas    they can say by by to class 4a in a few years maybe sooner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

29 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

WOS will not be moving up.   Way too many schools to choose from in the area for 1 plant to make that much of an increase in 1 district.   WOS may get a few but not enough to move them.  

OF -BC- LC- 

4 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

You can also add Nederland, PN-G, Beaumont, PA and others within a short driving distance.    Heck some may even drive into Louisiana to make a home like Sulphur or LC.

Why one earth would anyone want to live in Louisiana?

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, powerlifter said:

there will be a  large Chevron Phillips plant built less than ten miles from there school the coast 5.6 billion dollars the school is already making plans to enlarge the School I got this off there news paper and radio station  this will move them up in class there chamber  has said there are already people asking about homes there in West Orange,Texas    they can say by by to class 4a in a few years maybe sooner

The property is split 50-50 with Bridge City school district.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, powerlifter said:

All i can do is laugh 😂😂😂

Wos would move down at least 2 classifications before they would move up sir. 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, powerlifter said:

west orange will never drop like you said  can I put my money  on them move in up first feel sure you were kidding.

That is great for the economy but I sure  don't like a lot  of people moving in and having a minni Houston  with all the traffic congestion, you tend to get more problems than answers with tremendously  fast growth. Steady growth is best. I prefer my neighbors living about 1/4 mile or farther from me. No problem

15 minutes ago, FridayNightsLightsForever said:

I believe them cajuns consider that east Texas. I believe they speak well for real Louisiana folks

I dont care what they consider it. I still have to pay state taxes for working there. lol.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, JasperDawg said:

More brawn than brains.

going up  NOT DOWN  been told the city of west orange  has two contractors that have been given permits to build one hundred fifty two homes  that one contractor   I got to ck this out from a city office  

On 2/29/2020 at 10:41 PM, powerlifter said:

OF -BC- LC- 

little cypress people say no they just finished adding onto there school   no  money to add on no room to  the people there are tax to death  now for bridge city there in the same boat as  little cypress  as for Orangefield cant find no info on them

18 hours ago, powerlifter said:

going up  NOT DOWN  been told the city of west orange  has two contractors that have been given permits to build one hundred fifty two homes  that one contractor   I got to ck this out from a city office  

there closed  lol