Brady To The 49ers, Jimmy G To The Pats???

1 hour ago, AKA said:

I called it...  not sure where, but I called this. It may have been on Facebook or the OU message board, but I totally saw this coming. 

It’s a win win for both. Brady with a win now team in San Fran. Jimmy G with a slight rebuild but in for the long haul in New England. It makes too much sense for both teams.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Which is why it will never happen........:rofl:

Dolphins just need to hire AKA, the Texans Hardin and me the Cowboys to be the GMs. I’d feel pretty confident that the Texans would have the #1 pick for 10 years straight. 😂

• LOL! 2

I don't see it happening.  Brady has progressively gotten worse, and I don't see him making a team even if he is signed, unless it's as a backup/coach.  Garropolo is younger, and he's proven he can win in San Francisco.  His stats aren't bad, and I see him as a decent field manager.  I think they'll stay pat in San Francisco.   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stoney said:

Dolphins just need to hire AKA, the Texans Hardin and me the Cowboys to be the GMs. I’d feel pretty confident that the Texans would have the #1 pick for 10 years straight. 😂

Real talk...  I'd go total Ditka with the Bengals, draft Burrow, money-whip Brady to coach him up, and build my offense around him throwing it 30-40 times a game.

No way in hell it could turn out worse than what the Dolphins have been doing for the last 20 years.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKA said:

Real talk...  I'd go total Ditka with the Bengals, draft Burrow, money-whip Brady to coach him up, and build my offense around him throwing it 30-40 times a game.

No way in hell it could turn out worse than what the Dolphins have been doing for the last 20 years.  

I’d let Amari Cooper walk, trade Zeke and Dak....use that money and draft picks to build up the defense. I would never spend a first rounder on a running back. I’d used him up in his rookie deal and draft another. Never sign one to a extension. Draft a rookie QB every year until I hit on one and then use his low salary cap to maximize the roster around him. After 4,5 years he gets ready to get paid I trade him and start the process over again.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’d let Amari Cooper walk, trade Zeke and Dak....use that money and draft picks to build up the defense. I would never spend a first rounder on a running back. I’d used him up in his rookie deal and draft another. Never sign one to a extension. Draft a rookie QB every year until I hit on one and then use his low salary cap to maximize the roster around him. After 4,5 years he gets ready to get paid I trade him and start the process over again.

I wish jerry would hire you as a GM