DNC to Change Debate Rules as Tulsi Gabbard Reaches Delegate Requirement

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know why she's running anymore.  I saw Elizabeth Warren dropped out of the race today.  We'll see how that helps the Bern in the upcoming primaries.  

There could be a couple of reasons.

Maybe she's hoping that there will be a contested/brokered convention and people will vote for her.

Maybe she wants to write a book.

Maybe she wants a commentator spot on one of the news channels.

Who knows, really?

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This lady actually isn’t all bad. I like her positions on some issues. If it were 2008 and it was her versus Mitt Romney I’d vote for her. Plus she’s easy on the eyes. That make me sexist? No. Just means I’m not fancyboy and appreciate a good looking woman. 

Gosh, I hope you are talking about Tulsi Gabbard and not Donna Brazile. Otherwise, you will have to have your glasses checked like the lady in "My Cousin Vinny". 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Gosh, I hope you are talking about Tulsi Gabbard and not Donna Brazile. Otherwise, you will have to have your glasses checked like the lady in "My Cousin Vinny". 

I thought he was talking about Pocahontas ....

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The DNC should stop the Primary Sham and just announce who they want.  Very few Dems would know the difference.

What's laughable is all the liberal media and dimtards whining about foreign election interference ... THEY are the ones trying to interfere with the elections with their corrupt primary process and hoaxes against President Trump ....

• Like 1

Well I contacted my local Democratic chairperson and told them that they need to allow Tulsi on the debate stage, just to be the only person on stage that could make a coherent sentence, would act more like a human without yelling, and would be soft on the eyes. I have emailed the DNC about it also. But in the end, it'll be 2 old white guys running for President, meaning that I will have to vote for myself again, because I know I don't have memory loss yet, I think I know that, pretty sure I know that, but I might have forgotten. LOL