Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

DNC to Change Debate Rules as Tulsi Gabbard Reaches Delegate Requirement

Recommended Posts

She should sue their rear ends. But then again, who really cares, just the democrats I would believe. LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's the only one they have that isn't 100%  🦇💩 crazy ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the up side of her being on the debate stage--she will definitely be the most attractive person to look at. LOL. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DannyZuco said:

On the up side of her being on the debate stage--she will definitely be the most attractive person to look at. LOL. 

And the youngest by 3 DECADES.....😅😅😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

And the youngest by 3 DECADES.....😅😅😅 

26C4B4DA-8552-438F-B5E0-3DC749638BD8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why she's running anymore.  I saw Elizabeth Warren dropped out of the race today.  We'll see how that helps the Bern in the upcoming primaries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yesterday Donna Brazile was telling folks to go to hades for saying her party rigs it’s election process. It’s blatantly obvious the DNC picks who they want to be their nominee and then takes steps to make it happen. Shouldn’t surprise anyone..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know why she's running anymore.  

She's proving a point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know why she's running anymore.  I saw Elizabeth Warren dropped out of the race today.  We'll see how that helps the Bern in the upcoming primaries.  

There could be a couple of reasons.

Maybe she's hoping that there will be a contested/brokered convention and people will vote for her.

Maybe she wants to write a book.

Maybe she wants a commentator spot on one of the news channels.

Who knows, really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lady actually isn’t all bad. I like her positions on some issues. If it were 2008 and it was her versus Mitt Romney I’d vote for her. Plus she’s easy on the eyes. That make me sexist? No. Just means I’m not fancyboy and appreciate a good looking woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This lady actually isn’t all bad. I like her positions on some issues. If it were 2008 and it was her versus Mitt Romney I’d vote for her. Plus she’s easy on the eyes. That make me sexist? No. Just means I’m not fancyboy and appreciate a good looking woman. 

Gosh, I hope you are talking about Tulsi Gabbard and not Donna Brazile. Otherwise, you will have to have your glasses checked like the lady in "My Cousin Vinny". 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Gosh, I hope you are talking about Tulsi Gabbard and not Donna Brazile. Otherwise, you will have to have your glasses checked like the lady in "My Cousin Vinny". 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeah Tulsi not Donna. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Gosh, I hope you are talking about Tulsi Gabbard and not Donna Brazile. Otherwise, you will have to have your glasses checked like the lady in "My Cousin Vinny". 

I thought he was talking about Pocahontas ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The DNC should stop the Primary Sham and just announce who they want.  Very few Dems would know the difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The DNC should stop the Primary Sham and just announce who they want.  Very few Dems would know the difference.

What's laughable is all the liberal media and dimtards whining about foreign election interference ... THEY are the ones trying to interfere with the elections with their corrupt primary process and hoaxes against President Trump ....

  • Like 1
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I contacted my local Democratic chairperson and told them that they need to allow Tulsi on the debate stage, just to be the only person on stage that could make a coherent sentence, would act more like a human without yelling, and would be soft on the eyes. I have emailed the DNC about it also. But in the end, it'll be 2 old white guys running for President, meaning that I will have to vote for myself again, because I know I don't have memory loss yet, I think I know that, pretty sure I know that, but I might have forgotten. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...