'Beyond stupidity': Democrats want to shut down Trump rallies

RETIREDFAN1

Why the violent overreacting to a reasonable assessment about the rallies? Rush must think that they are essential to propping up Trump. I like them for the frenzied throngs, some good people watching with many crazies gathered together, plus it helps every time to add to his 16K pile of lies, like seeing Barry Bonds hit a home run. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why the violent overreacting to a reasonable assessment about the rallies? Rush must think that they are essential to propping up Trump. I like them for the frenzied throngs, some good people watching with many crazies gathered together, plus it helps every time to add to his 16K pile of lies, like seeing Barry Bonds hit a home run. 

I think it should be at the attendees discretion if they want to attend or not.  I'm not seeing a violent reaction to the call for President Trump to stop his rallies.  It's simply a reaction to calls for him to stop them.  I did see that Biden and Sanders shut down two of their rallies in Ohio.  There are only 3 cases in Ohio, and they think one of those three people might attend ?  C'mon you have to be kidding me.  https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-updates-united-states.html