District 15-3A Baseball

1jacket

Medlin for ND was burning the ball in at over 90 mph. some say he has already signed with a D1. If so which one.

I thinking most of what he threw was a fast ball. But what do I know?

Some others said he wasn't the only pitcher for ND that constantly throws in the 90s.

4 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

ND has depth at pitching this year like I’ve never seen before. 

And still will not make it to Austin.  When was the last time ND played in the State Tourney?  I know they have been pretty good for the past several years but seems like they just cant get over the hump.  I am not that familiar with them just read post and see rankings.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

How do you know they won’t make it to Austin? You can predict the future or something? I’ve followed ND for a long time and even graduated from there. I haven’t seen them have this much depth at pitching. They can get to Austin. 

You didn’t answer my question.  When was the last time ND made it to the dance?   And yes, the virus will not let them go this year!    Like I said, I’m not that familiar I’m just asking.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

You didn’t answer my question.  When was the last time ND made it to the dance?   And yes, the virus will not let them go this year!    Like I said, I’m not that familiar I’m just asking.   

It's been a while. Although they are a pretty regular playoff participant (rounds 1-3 usually), ND last went to the State Baseball Tournament in 1980, 1986, & 1987 (lost in semifinal each time). Haven't been back to the State tourney since then. 

21 hours ago, TTman7 said:

It's been a while. Although they are a pretty regular playoff participant (rounds 1-3 usually), ND last went to the State Baseball Tournament in 1980, 1986, & 1987 (lost in semifinal each time). Haven't been back to the State tourney since then. 

Thanks TT. I knew they had been solid for a while just have not been able to get there.   Wish them well with Potts and VA in the region.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle1906 said:

Against Benton?

Won 6-1 Friday 

Lost 11-10 Saturday 

I think ND lost to Bossier Parkway also. Parkway is an excellent team also.

Great comeback by the Panthers. Beat very good New Diana team 8-7. Down 7-3 bottom of 7. Vicknair HBP(run for by Lape) advanced to 2nd on GO. Peyton Lewis homers, 7-5. Norcross singles, steals 2nd. Scores on Larry single. 7-6. Newman BB. Levy walk off DB, 2 score 8-7 win! Awesome

^^Copied this off of twitter