An SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!! Wuhan Chinese Virus Alert........

RETIREDFAN1

On 3/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

Read something today that said if the Chinese knew about the virus in November then we are at the tail end of the virus in this country. Stating the strong flu season we had this year was probably the Wuhan and we didn’t know it. Meaning quarantine is useless. Just something I read today. Not sure if true but it does pass the smell test to me.

Do you have a source for that? I'd like to read it.

Is it worth it to destroy a country over a virus that can't be fought?  Sounds like this virus is the perfect virus to spread across the globe.  So is it worth it in closing everything, and putting a quarantine on millions of other people over a virus that will win?  Italy and several other countries have tried extreme measures, and the virus is still spreading.  Lets not repeat the same failed shut down  and quarantine procedures.  

My opinion : It is time for everyone to put on their adult pants on and open everything back up.  Publicly treat it like any other virus. Americans don't need to be a nasty but ,and wash your hands.  Plus, families need to take care of the elder members of their families. Do their shopping for them.    The ones who get the virus will get it.  The ones who don't make it , won't.  Just like any other virus.  

My life is not worth thousands of people losing their homes and everything else.  

Are we saving lives?   The economic upheaval will cause a great mental health crisis.  There will be an increase in suicides, heart attacks, and increase of violence due to the stress.  

I pray this virus will end soon, and everything will get back to normal.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, BlahBlah said:

Is it worth it to destroy a country over a virus that can't be fought?  Sounds like this virus is the perfect virus to spread across the globe.  So is it worth it in closing everything, and putting a quarantine on millions of other people over a virus that will win?  Italy and several other countries have tried extreme measures, and the virus is still spreading.  Lets not repeat the same failed shut down  and quarantine procedures.  

My opinion : It is time for everyone to put on their adult pants on and open everything back up.  Publicly treat it like any other virus. Americans don't need to be a nasty but ,and wash your hands.  Plus, families need to take care of the elder members of their families. Do their shopping for them.    The ones who get the virus will get it.  The ones who don't make it , won't.  Just like any other virus.  

My life is not worth thousands of people losing their homes and everything else.  

Are we saving lives?   The economic upheaval will cause a great mental health crisis.  There will be an increase in suicides, heart attacks, and increase of violence due to the stress.  

I pray this virus will end soon, and everything will get back to normal.

I saw an article that they are talking about locking down the Nation until June.  If that happens they will sign a death warrant for millions of Americans.  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/03/22/us-coronavirus-lockdown-to-last-10-12-weeks-top-trump-official-says/23958204/ . 

How is any of these scenarios possible if trump is the head of honchos and overrides anything he wants? I've heard nothing over the past 3+ years that trump is the best thing that has ever happened to America, but yet here we are under the worst thing that America has possibly faced doesn't make any sense.... not blaming trump but what the hell

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t know. Might be that it’s larger than Trump. I’m real uneasy how the country has done a 180 in just a few days. It’s just weird as hell to me. I feel for those who have past but the numbers are tiny. I don’t understand cratering the world economy over a few thousand deaths out of 7 billion. I don’t like Trumps handling of it. Issuing checks out when we are already 20 plus trillion in debt is crazy. The stock market blowing up after a few days. Just a lot of weird 💩 going on. 

Agree with you there, NatureBoy; Lots of weirdness these days.🤨

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

County judges are issuing stay at home executive orders across the state.  I would like to know what law or statute gives this awesome power to a single individual?

Only the dimocrap ones....these tyrannical orders are unenforceable ....

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Unenforceable in rural areas.....not enough manpower.....

When the virus finally burns out .  I don't want our country destroyed including our constitution.  

We can correct the wrongs in our country's preps later by stockpiling N95 masks and respirators.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

When the virus finally burns out .  I don't want our country destroyed including our constitution.  

We can correct the wrongs in our country's preps later by stockpiling N95 masks and respirators.  

I stockpile guns and ammunition for the same reason......

14 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m afraid that our rights under the Constitution are already under attack. I don’t think we will like what we see after this blows over. I’m disappointed in Trump’s caving into the hysteria caused by the media. He may not felt like he had no choice. He’s already getting crucified now. Can you imagine the bombardment if he did nothing. I’m just waiting for cash to be banned. That will be the sign they’re trying to form a one world crypto currency. Chips to buy food and clothing for our families. Mark of the beast sound familiar to anyone?

I hope we are not there, quite yet... But if your faith is strong enough, you will endure what lies ahead. ✝️🙏❤️