An SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!! Wuhan Chinese Virus Alert........

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Do you think I'll be complying with that BS ????

No but while they are dealing with you first.  I will be hiding mine, if I had any.  

Like I said, " I don't have any guns. "  Now if somebody come around, they will figure out I might be a liar.  

21 hours ago, JETT said:

How is any of these scenarios possible if trump is the head of honchos and overrides anything he wants? I've heard nothing over the past 3+ years that trump is the best thing that has ever happened to America, but yet here we are under the worst thing that America has possibly faced doesn't make any sense.... not blaming trump but what the hell

The media and the Democrats forced his hand, and I think he's finally realizing his mistake.  I along with millions of others have written to him in this regards.  We've been told over and over that he hasn't done enough to stop the spread, but I've already explained my thinking on that.  I've had a lot of time to write e mails and research a lot on various diseases throughout the History of this world.  This is not the worst that America has faced, but I think he's realizing it could be if the economy is forced to shutdown much longer.  This didn't happen with the H1N1 virus, but it is now because lockdowns were done in other countries.  What's strange is most of this calls are coming from the left.  He should have known not to listen to them, but he did.  I know Dallas has a stay in place order at the present time.  They are considering it in Austin.  Mayor Turner of Houston has put it on the back burner, but I wrote him too.  It's political suicide to make those decisions.  Not that I would vote for them to begin with, but any Governor, Mayor, or even the President that would order it I would never vote for them again.  That policy creates too many dead men walking in our society even though they are healthy.  I can handle another two weeks, but if they consider to make it longer they've lost my vote.  

10 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Unenforceable in rural areas.....not enough manpower.....

Plus how many law enforcement officials in rural areas enforce the law ?  I've re-watched The Stand in recent days, and I remember the State Trooper warning about a quarantine.  Then he radios the dispatch and the military has it under lock down.  I will say that with what has been done so far is scaring far more people than the benefits that are coming from it.    

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

E308EDF5-976C-486D-908B-FE3C4E6EE4DE.jpeg

This is the dumbest thing I've seen.  They were already in quarantine, but let's release them to the general public where they have a higher percentage to contract the virus.  If it ever enters the jail then it does.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is the dumbest thing I've seen.  They were already in quarantine, but let's release them to the general public where they have a higher percentage to contract the virus.  If it ever enters the jail then it does.  

Total Agreement - They were shelter in place in a non voluntary sort of way

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Total Agreement - They were shelter in place in a non voluntary sort of way

I saw a man in Brookshire’s the other day shoving something underneath his coat. When he saw me watching him do it, he quickly pulled the item back out & said, “Naw man, I ain’t gonna do it; I might as well go ahead and Pay for it!” I told “Yeah, you Better...”🤬          I hate a damn thief.....🙄

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Many of us are already doing that, because we don't have a job to go to.  I'm on a limited budget, and I hope I can make it.  

Trump has this economy doing good things and the best it's ever been at least that's what most of you trump puppets claim....what do you mean "I hope I can make it "?

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I saw a man in Brookshire’s the other day shoving something underneath his coat. When he saw me watching him do it, he quickly pulled the item back out & said, “Naw man, I ain’t gonna do it; I might as well go ahead and Pay for it!” I told “Yeah, you Better...”🤬          I hate a damn thief.....🙄

Stop lying, sounds like a fishing story grandpa told