Sign in to follow this  
maxjean

UIL JUST SUSPENDED THE STATE TOURNAMENT AFTER THE 3A SESSION

47 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Chicken-Little-on-CNN.jpg

Ok boomer.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'm not a sheep being manipulated by a politically motivated propagandist media.....its infectious but flu kills a LOT more than this will......all this bs is pure over reaction being fed bypropaganda.....

Exactly correct...where was all the doomsday reactions when Obama and Biden did absolutely NOTHNG for FOUR MONTHS as over 1,000 people died and over 50,000 people contracted the Swine Flu????? The media is all in to ruin the incredible economy we have going...THATS the reason for the CKICKEN LITTLE reactions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

9 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Exactly correct...where was all the doomsday reactions when Obama and Biden did absolutely NOTHNG for FOUR MONTHS as over 1,000 people died and over 50,000 people contracted the Swine Flu????? The media is all in to ruin the incredible economy we have going...THATS the reason for the CKICKEN LITTLE reactions.

Not sure what this has to do with what we are going through. By all means though, let’s blame this on Obama too. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, ShaneFalco16 said:

Not sure what this has to do with what we are going through. By all means though, let’s blame this on Obama too. 

Shouldn’t blame Obama, but it sure as hell isn’t Trumps fault as well. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Shouldn’t blame Obama, but it sure as hell isn’t Trumps fault as well. 

Obama is probably blaming Bush for the virus, he blamed Bush for everything else. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have a better chance to die of an ingrown toe nail than this virus.  I'm disgusted with our governing bodies and the sheep who follow them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Obama is probably blaming Bush for the virus, he blamed Bush for everything else. 

It’s funny how they’re besties now. Dubya and Michelle are pretty touchy feely too. They’re two pigs that eat from the same trough. Trump is hated by the Democrats and hated even more by establishment Republicans. That’s why I like him so much. Hope people wise up and get out to vote him in for another 4 years. Funny how they all questioned his mental state and then put a guy suffering from signs of dementia on their ticket. Sickening. 

• Like 5

If no one is allowed at sporting events, what makes anyone think people should be able to stand in long lines at polling stations?

IOW, if the contagion of the virus is still evident in the fall, there won't be an election. It would be a threat to public health.

There is not enough time to enact the state-by-state legislation to be able to implement mail-in balloting in all states. Only a handful of states conduct elections by mail at this point.

Whats next,they going to start closing down WALLY WORLD hell of a lot more people go through there

than a uil event.

I know we cant get Corona testing kits in rural Texas counties.  So we really don't know how many people have or have died from it.  Europeans and Asians have kits, and are handing them out like candy in their countries.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

As a healthcare worker (Emergency room)…….

I totally understand why they are cancelling these events.  The risk/reward is too great.  All we would need is ONE player...coach....fan.... to get infected and die.... and people would be questioning why the even wasn't postponed or cancelled. 

It's lose/lose from the PR standpoint either way.  But from the healthcare standpoint.... it makes sense not possibly creating mass exposures. 

Cancelling will no doubt put less people at risk of exposure.

But I also can't deny that the media hasn't fanned the flames of hysteria.  The amount of misinformation out there is unreal.

I'm one of the biggest sports fans out there.  I'm gutted that March Madness won't be played.  Sad about MLB and NBA.  But I can't deny.....as a healthcare worker.... that cancelling/postponing is just the smartest and safest thing to do.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

So we're just going to act like we don't have a congress?

50 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

As a healthcare worker (Emergency room)…….

I totally understand why they are cancelling these events.  The risk/reward is too great.  All we would need is ONE player...coach....fan.... to get infected and die.... and people would be questioning why the even wasn't postponed or cancelled. 

It's lose/lose from the PR standpoint either way.  But from the healthcare standpoint.... it makes sense not possibly creating mass exposures. 

Cancelling will no doubt put less people at risk of exposure.

But I also can't deny that the media hasn't fanned the flames of hysteria.  The amount of misinformation out there is unreal.

I'm one of the biggest sports fans out there.  I'm gutted that March Madness won't be played.  Sad about MLB and NBA.  But I can't deny.....as a healthcare worker.... that cancelling/postponing is just the smartest and safest thing to do.

finally someone not trying to spin politics into this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s funny how they’re besties now. Dubya and Michelle are pretty touchy feely too. They’re two pigs that eat from the same trough. Trump is hated by the Democrats and hated even more by establishment Republicans. That’s why I like him so much. Hope people wise up and get out to vote him in for another 4 years. Funny how they all questioned his mental state and then put a guy suffering from signs of dementia on their ticket. Sickening. 

so what are you going to say when Trump and Hilary are friends again after he's out of office?  Politics is a show.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

doubt this lasts long.  all the right people are losing too much money.  

• Thanks 1

Since practice is up to the districts are scrimmages allowed? Practice meets?