Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

Guns, gasoline, access to water all targeted in emergency orders Government gaining wild new authorities under declarations regarding Wuhan Chinese Virus

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

And Exactly what this is all about... Exerting more control over the citizens in the attempt to disarm them & make them subservient to the State.🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And Exactly what this is all about... Exerting more control over the citizens in the attempt to disarm them & make them subservient to the State.🤬

Martial Law.  I'm writing my Senators, Congressmen, and President Trump.  I berated Ted Cruz today for his post about eating pizza and chunky soup.  They don't realize that they are effecting the lives of millions of Americans and their families that live pay check to paycheck, day to day, gig to gig with no work or income coming in.  How are they supposed to survive.  I saw Mitt Romney wants to give every American $1000, but think about how much that would cost for 329 million Americans.  How long will that last for them ?  Two weeks to a month tops. All of this spending over 4,093  Americans that are infected with a disease that has a 98.2% recovery rate in the U.S..  So we get pneumonia like symptoms that knock us out for two weeks, big whoop.  These measures have not been done since 1918, and that was only in certain states.  It wasn't country wide, all in the name of safety.  There will be ramifications not just at the voting booth, but far worse with crime increasing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that some of you have gone way to far on the conspiracy theories. 

 

But let's really think about it. Government is using a virus to take away our basic rights, especially one of our 1st amendment rights that most people don't even think about that much. The right to assemble. New York is limiting places to 50 people already, imagine if the "surgeon general" decides that 25 people are too many to be together. And the ones leading the charge are those lead by Democrats. First they use a pandemic to take your rights in the name of safety, then they never give them back in the name of control and power. If they give us all too much "emergency" money, we will all start voting to keep the money. To make all of you feel good, this isn't just a Democratic plan, but a Washington DC plan. I have heard, through my connections in the federal government, that they are going to split us up into 13 districts, and all the districts will have to pay tribute to Washington DC to keep them fed. 

 

LOL!!!!LOL!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I believe that some of you have gone way to far on the conspiracy theories. 

 

But let's really think about it. Government is using a virus to take away our basic rights, especially one of our 1st amendment rights that most people don't even think about that much. The right to assemble. New York is limiting places to 50 people already, imagine if the "surgeon general" decides that 25 people are too many to be together. And the ones leading the charge are those lead by Democrats. First they use a pandemic to take your rights in the name of safety, then they never give them back in the name of control and power. If they give us all too much "emergency" money, we will all start voting to keep the money. To make all of you feel good, this isn't just a Democratic plan, but a Washington DC plan. I have heard, through my connections in the federal government, that they are going to split us up into 13 districts, and all the districts will have to pay tribute to Washington DC to keep them fed. 

 

LOL!!!!LOL!!!!

It's already happening in liberal states such as Illinois, Washington, California, and New York.  I heard it may happen in Houston of all places.  FEMA has arrived already.  People aren't going out, they have been hoarding for the past week and a half.  I know both Kroger, Wal Mart, and Aldi's parking lots have been full.  The restaurants are half capacity, and the malls are becoming ghost malls.  I'm not talking about the one's that were on the verge already but the one's that were doing well.  

I'm in the service industry, and Sunday I had one table in two hours.  I made $16.  I normally make between $100-180 on a Sunday.  Saturday was slow, but I had some regulars come in and I made my money.  If you don't think I'm scared, and many like me aren't you're wrong.  I have a friend who is a gig worker.  She has a production company that video tapes events in the Houston area that she normally makes $3-5,000 a week.  Now she's back to serving because there are no gigs.  I base my opinion on what I see first hand.  Think of how many restaurants are in your area.  They employ a lot of people some work there full time, and others work their part time.  Churches are either not having church services or they are providing them online for their congregations.  I realize it's the media and our politicians that are creating this hysteria, but they need to stop and think.  We should be given hope not doom and gloom.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found out I'm laid off for two weeks.  I don't even know if I would qualify for unemployment.  In essence I still have a job, and we're not closed for carry out only dine in.  I suppose I need to check into it tomorrow to see if I qualify.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I believe that some of you have gone way to far on the conspiracy theories. 

 

But let's really think about it. Government is using a virus to take away our basic rights, especially one of our 1st amendment rights that most people don't even think about that much. The right to assemble. New York is limiting places to 50 people already, imagine if the "surgeon general" decides that 25 people are too many to be together. And the ones leading the charge are those lead by Democrats. First they use a pandemic to take your rights in the name of safety, then they never give them back in the name of control and power. If they give us all too much "emergency" money, we will all start voting to keep the money. To make all of you feel good, this isn't just a Democratic plan, but a Washington DC plan. I have heard, through my connections in the federal government, that they are going to split us up into 13 districts, and all the districts will have to pay tribute to Washington DC to keep them fed. 

 

LOL!!!!LOL!!!!

Youre more paranoid than ME....😅😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Youre more paranoid than ME....😅😅

OMG--you guys didn't even get the reference to a movie in all of that. Did East Texas quit teaching reading? LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

OMG--you guys didn't even get the reference to a movie in all of that. Did East Texas quit teaching reading? LOL. 

“Tribute” is the operative word ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hearing i may be working from home by week's end.  I figure that once people see that this isn't the end of the world in the next couple weeks things should start getting back to normal and the media will move onto another story to run into the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm hearing i may be working from home by week's end.  I figure that once people see that this isn't the end of the world in the next couple weeks things should start getting back to normal and the media will move onto another story to run into the ground.

They aren’t going Anywhere; they have dedicated themselves to ruining President Trump, & they will completely destroy this country to achieve that end, I’m afraid to say.🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They aren’t going Anywhere; they have dedicated themselves to ruining President Trump, & they will completely destroy this country to achieve that end, I’m afraid to say.🤬

No doubt,  but when this effort fails,  just like all the others,  they'll find something new to stir up hysteria over.  No way that this is gonna drag out for more than a month at most.  At some point,   as was the case with the russia collusion hoax, ukraine etc etc etc, REALITY will have the final word, and people will find they've been once again duped by the demmedia,  and go on about their daily,  normal lives.

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I believe that some of you have gone way to far on the conspiracy theories. 

 

But let's really think about it. Government is using a virus to take away our basic rights, especially one of our 1st amendment rights that most people don't even think about that much. The right to assemble. New York is limiting places to 50 people already, imagine if the "surgeon general" decides that 25 people are too many to be together. And the ones leading the charge are those lead by Democrats. First they use a pandemic to take your rights in the name of safety, then they never give them back in the name of control and power. If they give us all too much "emergency" money, we will all start voting to keep the money. To make all of you feel good, this isn't just a Democratic plan, but a Washington DC plan. I have heard, through my connections in the federal government, that they are going to split us up into 13 districts, and all the districts will have to pay tribute to Washington DC to keep them fed. 

 

LOL!!!!LOL!!!!

I better get my rear end into shape in case I’m picked to go to the games in my district. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They aren’t going Anywhere; they have dedicated themselves to ruining President Trump, & they will completely destroy this country to achieve that end, I’m afraid to say.🤬

At ground center there is supposedly only one new infection for the Wuhan virus.  https://www.chron.com/news/medical/article/Asia-urges-vigilance-to-maintain-hard-won-15133560.php .  Trust in the Lord God, and you will not fear His hand will take care of everything.  I'm still not concerned with being infected, but with the how idiots are treating this virus.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another manufactured crisis ...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to local news this morning the death toll in texas has now reached.....1.  Yes, that's right, 1.  More people have likely died this week walking to the mailbox than this pandemic,  yet the whole world is shutting down.  I'm so over it already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

According to local news this morning the death toll in texas has now reached.....1.  Yes, that's right, 1.  More people have likely died this week walking to the mailbox than this pandemic,  yet the whole world is shutting down.  I'm so over it already.  

Only 4,661 Americans even have the virus as of now.  It's not spreading like wildfire, except maybe with NBA players.  I saw 5 more tested positive for it today.  That's still not enough people to be going to the measures that they have.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...