Denton Guyer open

MrBuddyGarrity

BREAKING: John Walsh has resigned as the head football coach at Guyer.

Walsh compiled a 131-56 record in 14 seasons, leading the Wildcats to two state championships and four state title game appearances. #txhsfb

Below is a statement that Walsh gave exclusively to the #DentonRC. https://t.co/YkjkX2Dd9r

7 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

He was there for 14 years....That doesn't sound like "Coaches move around like water." to me...

And yet he still left. There are coaches that been at the same school for their whole careers. Coach Holmes has been been at JT a little over ten years, and people weren’t to shocked when he said that he was thinking about leaving, heck someone want him he gone. So he was the first head coach that guyer had. I’m supposed to be in shock that he left a school that I could a flying pig about. No sorry I am not!

35 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

And yet he still left. There are coaches that been at the same school for their whole careers. Coach Holmes has been been at JT a little over ten years, and people weren’t to shocked when he said that he was thinking about leaving, heck someone want him he gone. So he was the first head coach that guyer had. I’m supposed to be in shock that he left a school that I could a flying pig about. No sorry I am not!

No one said you’re supposed to be in shock. Lol. People are just implying that that’s some slow moving water. 

• LOL! 2

On 3/17/2020 at 6:35 AM, dillonpanthers said:

Texas Football is reporting that a high profile DFW coach is being targeted for this job. 

Its gonna come out of Rockwall County. Good hire.

Peep where AD Florence was before Denton ISD.

16 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Very good hire. Do you think Guyer is a better job than where he is at now? Was a little surprised to hear he was taking it. 

I'd say yes, although he couldnt go wrong at either programs.

• Like 1