850 BILLON For Stimulus?

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I do remember the condemnation of the Obama stimulus package and of Dubya's before him. What about now? 

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-seeking-850-bn-stimulus-package-report-130912994.html

Why do we need an 850 Billion dollar stimulus package? Just another dime to the deficit. Just get this crisis over and get people back to work. The economy will take care of itself. No need for those shovel ready projects. I will agree with you Barry, I condemn the use of these tactics to take more control of the economy by the government. 

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

$1000 to all adults to stimulate the economy is gaining steam. That got my attention. I am very greedy, and if they don't care about the deficit, then who am I to question their generosity and wisdom? 

I want the same check the politicians get....🤨

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

$1000 to all adults to stimulate the economy is gaining steam. That got my attention. I am very greedy, and if they don't care about the deficit, then who am I to question their generosity and wisdom? 

$1000 to every adult is a waste the same way Dubya wasted it.  However, I still spent my $1800 or whatever Bush sent us too 😂

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

1584466579399.jpg

This guy is talking about $13000 for my family.  We make $180000 as a family with 5 kids.  Neither me or my wife make over $100k although she is close.  Don’t you feel like they would be sending huge amounts of cash to people who don’t need it?

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

This guy is talking about $13000 for my family.  We make $180000 as a family with 5 kids.  Neither me or my wife make over $100k although she is close.  Don’t you feel like they would be sending huge amounts of cash to people who don’t need it?

I'd gladly take my $11,000. 😂

I'll admit that I need it, but I don't like it.  The Government shut my business down, and I could use it to pay off the loan I took out today.  I know our deficit truly doesn't need it.  I certainly didn't need the check the Dubya sent out.  I think Sprortsfanatic1 is right, the Chinese Government should foot the bill, they are the one's that created this fiasco.  

Wow, Kennedy gets my vote now. Since the end is near, who cares about the deficit. (I really do) But what would 13K do at my home, well it would pay off every bill but the house. Plus allow my wife to buy a couple of pieces of furniture, that are nice, not the #### I bring home from the garage sales. LOL

• LOL! 1

36 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

To hell with the bills. I’ll pick you up on the way to Jaguars. We will go on a Wednesday night. Half price night. Look past the C section staples though. At least we know they put out. We’re rich biatch!!!!!

But to you realize what it would be like to be debt free outside of the house payment. That would allow me to visit Jaguars every weekend of every week of every year for the rest of my life. 

You're like the young bull on the hill, talking to the old bull. 

"hey, let's run down the hill and have sex with a cow".--You Natureboy.

"Son, Lets walk down the hill and have sex with all the cows".--Me. 

LOL. 

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

But to you realize what it would be like to be debt free outside of the house payment. That would allow me to visit Jaguars every weekend of every week of every year for the rest of my life. 

You're like the young bull on the hill, talking to the old bull. 

"hey, let's run down the hill and have sex with a cow".--You Natureboy.

"Son, Lets walk down the hill and have sex with all the cows".--Me. 

LOL. 

D1FCDC0F-D4F5-4704-B444-7FCB56456FC9.gif

15 minutes ago, FridayNightsLightsForever said:

April 6 the $$$ is coming. Hopefully this comes to pass cause no matter what happens or who wins a depression or economic is terrible for our country.

People argue that Bush sending out money caused the recession