Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This crisis is a means of getting rid of President Donald Trump; Impeachment didn’t do it, so now we have COVID-19 & panic over toilet paper... Wake up, People.🙄

Get real.

Do you think Italy gives two rips about Trump?? Spain?   UK?   This is worldwide.  Panic is worldwide.  Death toll is worldwide.  

Saying this virus has anything to do with trying to get rid of the president Is absolutely insane. 

BTW.... over 200 more American deaths just since yesterday.  In less than 24 hours.   Still accelerating. 

Just now, Mavchamp said:

Get real.

Do you think Italy gives two rips about Trump?? Spain?   UK?   This is worldwide.  Panic is worldwide.  Death toll is worldwide.  

Saying this virus has anything to do with trying to get rid of the president Is absolutely insane. 

BTW.... over 200 more American deaths just since yesterday.  In less than 24 hours.   Still accelerating. 

Insanity all around...

On 3/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, Eagleborn said:

Those numbers have gone up just in the past hour. And they’ll continue to rise as more test are made available. 

I check the running total everyday.  https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-updates-united-states.html  .  Texas now has as of 2 pm 1023 infections with 12 deaths at 1.17% mortality rate.  My brother stated that Nacogdoches now has 1 case reported.  The U.S. has a higher mortality rate by 0.21% with 60,115 infections with 827 deaths.  We'll see how those numbers are at the end of next week.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

with 827 deaths.  We'll see how those numbers are at the end of next week.  

Was 135 last week.  I don’t understand why this isn’t alarming people. 

And to think some think it’s purpose is to overthrow the government.  I just can’t.   

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

As someone who has lost their soulmate 20 years ago, it matters not whether COVID-19 kills them, or the regular flu, or a piano falling from 100 stories up; They are dead, & they aren’t coming back...

This situation is bad, but it it ISNT as bad as the Flu, which kills about 30,000 Americans each YEAR. 

This crisis is a means of getting rid of President Donald Trump; Impeachment didn’t do it, so now we have COVID-19 & panic over toilet paper... Wake up, People.🙄

Like I've said plenty of times, we deal with the flu yearly, we dont deal with these deadly to the elderly viruses every year... flu and COVID-19 are different... your right you need to wake up

I just wonder how many have to die before the light comes on for those that think this is all a hoax.

10,000?  100,000?  1,000,000?

I'm guessing none based on what I'm seeing here.  They won't ever be convinced.

They will form new deflections.  New conspiracy theories.

Because worldwide.... virologists, epidemiologists, infection disease experts, geneticists, etc, etc, etc are fooling the world population into martial law instead of just trying to prevent deaths.

Oh... and Trump.  Can't forget him.  They want him gone.... they have time for that.

3 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I just wonder how many have to die before the light comes on for those that think this is all a hoax.

10,000?  100,000?  1,000,000?

I'm guessing none based on what I'm seeing here.  They won't ever be convinced.

They will form new deflections.  New conspiracy theories.

Because worldwide.... virologists, epidemiologists, infection disease experts, geneticists, etc, etc, etc are fooling the world population into martial law instead of just trying to prevent deaths.

Oh... and Trump.  Can't forget him.  They want him gone.... they have time for that.

A few on here are know it alls, they run around in circles together on a daily basis 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What was the protocol during the H1N1 pandemic? It was nasty stuff wasn’t it? Where was the mass hysteria then? Honest question. I’m not being a smart azz. 

Stop trying to flip the script 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

No answer I see. Practice what you preach. Lol

Your going back 10 + years ago... situation was handled better I'm sure, and this virus will likely surpass that with the way they're handling it

What was the protocol during the H1N1 pandemic? It was nasty stuff wasn’t it? Where was the mass hysteria then? Honest question. I’m not being a smart azz. 

Exponential spread..... that's the difference. EXPONENTIAL.  It's not just "normal viral spread".  

Just in the USA....less than 48 hours ago..... we were sitting at 535 deaths.  It's 929 right now.... we still have several hours left in the day.  Will likely be over 1000 before the day is done.  That's 100% increase.

Flu doesn't spread that fast..... it's slower and more deliberate.   Flu it doesn't  live outside the body as long as this does, which increases transmission even more.  

But the KEY word is exponential.  The wave hasn't even hit yet.  This is still early.  

A little inconvenience to quell that tsunami.... and maybe save some lives seems worth it to me.  I value life.  I'm a healthcare worker.  Everyone deserves the best chance to stay healthy. 

The wonton disvalue of life by some is...... (I'll just call a spade a spade) NOT pleasing to God.

God help us.  Nothing should be more important than life.

4 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Exponential spread..... that's the difference. EXPONENTIAL.  It's not just "normal viral spread".  

Just in the USA....less than 48 hours ago..... we were sitting at 535 deaths.  It's 929 right now.... we still have several hours left in the day.  Will likely be over 1000 before the day is done.  That's 100% increase.

Flu doesn't spread that fast..... it's slower and more deliberate.   Flu it doesn't  live outside the body as long as this does, which increases transmission even more.  

But the KEY word is exponential.  The wave hasn't even hit yet.  This is still early.  

A little inconvenience to quell that tsunami.... and maybe save some lives seems worth it to me.  I value life.  I'm a healthcare worker.  Everyone deserves the best chance to stay healthy. 

The wonton disvalue of life by some is...... (I'll just call a spade a spade) NOT pleasing to God.

God help us.  Nothing should be more important than life.

Appreciate your field of work, my wife is a nurse and times are bad right now

I agree. Nothing is more important than life. You seem sincere. I’m just a little annoyed by certain liberals who are all about life now but are all in for abortion. Just weeks ago this same Senate were actually debating on whether or not a doctor should or shouldn’t provide aid to a infant that survived a late term abortion. Hard to take them serious. At least for me it is. 

I agree....politicians are stupid.

But.....to be frank.... abortion (and carbon emmissions and business) has dic-k to do with this.

Nada. Nothing.  Zip.  Zero.

So ignoring the expert warnings..... because we're pissed at congressmen is the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

It's like being mad about the letter 7 not tasting like tacos.

Seriously.  

Can’t we all just get along?

Can we inconvenience ourselves without complaining to save some lives?

I know having the barber shop and Academy closed ruins people's lives.... but if it saves a few.... can we just do it?

Asking for anyone that may be one of those unlucky ones.  It might be me...or you... or someone we love.

Like I said yesterday....

Compassionate conservatism is dead.  

I'm ashamed of what our nation has become.

Making jokes...... nothing funny about this. 

It should have every Christian on their knees praying and begging for forgiveness and grace.

Not propping up political idealogies.

Ashamed.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Facebook wasn’t near as popular back then. 

• Like 1