Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

Figured out why the numbers are off for the CDC site.....

This page will be updated daily. Numbers close out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

Those numbers are from early yesterday.  Today's numbers up until 4PM will be posted tomorrow.  It's not live.

The Johns Hopkins numbers are updated more frequently.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Figured out why the numbers are off for the CDC site.....

This page will be updated daily. Numbers close out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

Those numbers are from early yesterday.  Today's numbers up until 4PM will be posted tomorrow.  It's not live.

The Johns Hopkins numbers are updated more frequently.  

If the CDC is getting updated from state authorities who are getting their info from the hospitals? Who is Johns Hopkins getting their info?

13 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

2 million dead.  That's a breathtaking number.  Then again.... to me.... so is 100,000. 

At 2.2 percent that would mean that almost 91 million people would need to contract the virus for a 2 million death tole. I don’t see that happening honestly.

I said point one percent, because that is what the head MD from the governments CoronaV taskforce was quoted as saying. From New England Journal of Medicine(below) 

It's clear they will keep changing numbers, symptoms, and incubation periods to support the news agenda for the day. 

Screenshot_2020-04-01-14-16-59-1.png

2020-04-01 14.19.27.png

image.jpg

16 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm aware.

Noah was ignored too.  But he kept on preaching while he was working.  

It's funny you mentioned Noah. 

Noah was one of a kind. Aware of what was really coming while the rest of the world was mocking him and ignorant of God's coming wrath.

Most of the world is doing what the MSM is telling them to do. They love telling us to OBEY during this. So are they more like the rest of the world in Noah's day? Or are they like the one of a kind Noah, who wasn't ignorant to what's really about to happen? 

Remember Satan deceivith the whole world. Most of the world is believing all this outbreak hype. The ones that are asleep will be the first to take the vaccines and ID2020(look it up).

I haven't had a vaccine since my childhood and I have never caught the flu. I know many others than can say the same thing. On the flip side you can look up disaster after disaster coming shortly after people had a vaccine. 

Look up Event 201. They did a huge mock Coronavirus outbreak drill just 2 months before the "real" outbreak. I don't believe in that type of coincidence. How many people know Norad was doing a drill simulation of terrorist taking over airplanes the exact time the real 9/11 event was going on? . Hence the confusion. 

I'm not saying what's going on is not Big. It's HUGE! It's just not what they are telling us it is. It's the often used "PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION" motto, being played again on the people.

Have an agenda that can't get pushed? Put it in the form of a solution and it goes straight through like butter!  Create a problem. Initiate a fear based reaction.  Institute your solutions, that bring forth peices of your agenda. 

Quick rundown from SETX.  We have a 6 County Task Force down here, Jefferson, Orange, Hardin, Jasper, Newton and Tyler. 

On 3/28 we had 23 cases.   Jeff 16, Hardin 6, & Orange 1

Yesterday (4/1) we had 62 cases, 2 deaths, Jeff 31, Hardin 14, Orange 12, Jasper 3, and Newton & Tyler 1 each.

To take a line from the movie, Next of Kin, You ain’t seen bad yet, but it’s coming.  If we can slow it down, our Healthcare system can keep up.  If not, deaths will jump big time.  NYC is an example, and I suspect it’ll get much worse there.  Jmo

I'm not saying there isn't evil and corruption in the government.

Meanwhile water is wet and snow is cold.

But some of those conspiracy theories of use of bioweapons and using 5G in a biological way is BAD SCIENCE... and for every 5 site that posts that stuff... there are 50 sites to debunk it as BAD SCIENCE. 

You give humans too much credit in how much you think we can control things at a molecular level.

And to use it to the level of intelligence your theories  are suggesting is nothing short of a really bad science fiction movie.

Like I said.....  based on what I saw..... a very BASIC understanding of chemistry, physics, organic chemistry, and microbiology debunks all that stuff.  There's a REASON those ideas aren't mainstream..... it's because the science is implausible.

The Walking Dead is more likely to happen than some of the things floating out there.

It's. A. Waste. Of. Time.

We have a REAL enemy in front of us without wasting time making imaginary ones up.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm not saying there isn't evil and corruption in the government.

Meanwhile water is wet and snow is cold.

But some of those conspiracy theories of use of bioweapons and using 5G in a biological way is BAD SCIENCE... and for every 5 site that posts that stuff... there are 50 sites to debunk it as BAD SCIENCE. 

You give humans too much credit in how much you think we can control things at a molecular level.

And to use it to the level of intelligence your theories  are suggesting is nothing short of a really bad science fiction movie.

Like I said.....  based on what I saw..... a very BASIC understanding of chemistry, physics, organic chemistry, and microbiology debunks all that stuff.  There's a REASON those ideas aren't mainstream..... it's because the science is implausible.

The Walking Dead is more likely to happen than some of the things floating out there.

It's. A. Waste. Of. Time.

We have a REAL enemy in front of us without wasting time making imaginary ones up.

Agree to disagree. This is a spiritual matter coming up. Faith VS Fear. The greatest lie the devil ever told was convincing the world he doesn't exist.  I can promise you he's been here running his puppets the entire time. 

• Like 1

I definitely believe the Devil is alive and busy. 

We just differ on how he’s going about the work.

He is still constrained to the laws of science.  And most of what I’ve seen is outside those laws.

This virus is real. And people are dying.  We need to do whatever we can to quell it.  

Asking people to stay at home isn’t trying to control people.  It’s just simple science. 

2 Chronicles

13 Whenever I hold back the rain or send locusts to eat up the crops or send an epidemic on my people, 14 if they pray to me and repent and turn away from the evil they have been doing, then I will hear them in heaven, forgive their sins, and make their land prosperous again.

As a people we should adhere to this

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, osup116 said:

2 Chronicles

13 Whenever I hold back the rain or send locusts to eat up the crops or send an epidemic on my people, 14 if they pray to me and repent and turn away from the evil they have been doing, then I will hear them in heaven, forgive their sins, and make their land prosperous again.

The far left and the far right both need repentance. Both think they are doing God’s work.  

Both clueless in their blind hate for each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

The far left and the far right both need repentance. Both think they are doing God’s work.  

Proverbs 12:15 English Standard Version (ESV)

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
    but a wise man listens to advice

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, osup116 said:

2 Chronicles

✝️🙏❤️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Yes, there are nutjob extremists on both sides, but you are blinded than a bat if you can't see the difference between the agenda of both sides of the political spectrum ... it's literally good vs evil ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, there are nutjob extremists on both sides, but you are blinded than a bat if you can't see the difference between the agenda of both sides of the political spectrum ... it's literally good vs evil ....

If you think the right is exclusively doing good... you sir, are the one that is blind. 

I lean right.... but we have not cornered the market on goodness. 

The devil I read about had control of all the wealthy Kingdoms back in the days of Christ. (see scripture below) What makes yall think he's not controlling the big dogs today too? Jesus said his Kingdom is not of this world. Which means Satan's is. 

Satan is making his final play for total control right now. He controls America at the top, but he wants all gods sheep out of the picture so that he can reign at full strength for his lowly 7 years. God's wrath won't come until things are in place. I doubt God's plagues come with a 2 percent death rate. 

This is all a deception. Doesn't mean people aren't getting sick. That's always happening,  every year. He controls the air waves. So why couldn't he use radiation to cause respiratory problems? It's very scientific if you research it. 

The cia has done all the research that the fcc refuses to do. Why else  would microwave weapons be attached to the new army hummers for crowd control? They know all about what frequencies do what,  to the human body. 

Screenshot_2020-04-02-17-42-51.png

• Like 1

This left VS right paradigm is all a hoax too. A kingdom divided cannot stand. As much as I used to love me some FOX news, they are part of the agenda as well. 

Just as CBS has their One Eye logo,  Fox has an esoteric symbol as well. As does Google and many others. 

download (2).jpeg

download (1).jpeg

• Like 1