Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

If you think the right is exclusively doing good... you sir, are the one that is blind. 

I lean right.... but we have not cornered the market on goodness. 

Yes, there are things the "right" does that I don't agree with and some of it is bad, but to try and equate both sides as equally bad is the height of ignorance ... practically everything that happens in congress that is good for America is coming from the Republican side  ... practically everything on the liberal dimocrat agenda is bad for America  ...

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m with you all the way. In a way I can’t wait until they put forth banning cash transactions just so I can say I told you so. 

Very true. I posted something a month ago about how clever it will be when they ban cash by saying it's spreading the "virus". I got laughed at and told to take off my tin foil hat. 

There's footage now of China getting back to normal with transactions being scanned from their hand or forehead. We all should know what that is.

I bet we will have to take the vaccine to show we aren't sick before we get the digital ID. Or combine both of them together. Arent vaccines said to protect you from the virus? So what would it matter if someone had a minor virus, if others were vaccinated for protection? . 

At this point who cares if I'm laughed at. There's going to be those that troll or just refuse to wake up until they are shaken awake. 

I just posted an article above calling for a Global Government(NWO) over something that was compared to the flu by their own head MD. Admitting SARS and MERS  were way deadlier.

That's one agenda closer to rolling out, now let's look at the other BIG ONE in the works. I told you, PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION! 

Note: on the bottom you will see the good Ole people from the Rockefeller Foundation again helping out. They just love us soo much that they continually donate to worthy causes. I'm sure it has nothing to do with their final agenda that's mentioned in their own book. 

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-27-34.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-27-46.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-27-56.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-28-07.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-28-25.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-28-39.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-28-51.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-29-02.png

Screenshot_2020-04-02-23-29-16.png

• Like 1

New York Post:  Coronavirus turning point in US will be earlier than predicted, Nobel laureate says

The US will see a turning point in the battle to contain coronavirus sooner than expected, according to the Nobel laureate who correctly predicted when China would get through the worst of its crisis.

Stanford University biology professor Michael Levitt, who won the 2013 Nobel Prize in chemistry, said his models don’t support predictions that the virus will wreak months or even years of social disruption or cause millions of deaths, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“What we need is to control the panic … we’re going to be fine,” assured Levitt, who correctly predicted early on that China would get through the worst of the outbreak by mid-February.

His optimistic report on China said the country would peak with around 80,000 cases and 3,250 deaths. He was not far off: China has reported 81,588 cases with 3,281 deaths as of March 24.

Now Levitt is looking at 78 countries that have reported more than 50 new infections each day.

He said he focuses on new cases — as opposed to overall totals — and sees “signs of recovery” in each of the places.

“Numbers are still noisy, but there are clear signs of slowed growth,” Levitt said, without offering a concrete date for when the US may see its turning point.

The US has confirmed more than 46,000 cases, resulting in at least 593 deaths as of Tuesday afternoon, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

Levitt acknowledged that not all cases have been detected in some countries, but their death tolls are on track with his findings, the outlet reported.

Though fatality rates are higher than the flu, Levitt said the pandemic is “not the end of the world,” according to the outlet.

The real situation is not as nearly as terrible as they make it out to be,” Levitt told the newspaper.

Wasn't created in a lab. If you spread that then it still helps in the spreading of fear,  and you're still under their control. You won't get sick hanging around people. It still plays into their narrative. 

It's all about toxins in and around our bodies. That's why some get sick at the same time in a household but others don't. Viruses are products of living cells under stress. They aren't alive once they leave our bodies.  It can't be spread unless injected. 

I've seen several Intelligent Dr's say the same thing. The ones that took their studies further than just the mainstream medical texts books. The medical profession isn't taught how to cure a disease for the most part, they are taught how to treat them. With only products that can make big pharma even bigger. It's an Industry just like everything else. Is it good to have? Of course, but if it wasn't a corporate industry, it would be way better. Surgeons are the real deal, but most Dr's are just built to prescribe and promote their products. Not saying Dr's and Nurses aren't great to have, as most are in it to help others in need. 

If you don't understand how deep these people are entrenched in our government and how long they've been there pulling the strings, then you will never believe that these big lies are capable of being spread. 

Here's another professional talking about it in detail. Worth the watch

20200403_120354.jpg

Spare 4 minutes of your time and listen to the speech that sealed JFK's fate if you haven't already.  There was no Kennedy curse. They all knew what was going on and were against it. Excluding Ted, he was the only sell out. 

If this was big enough for our last true president to speak out against 60 years ago, just imagine how big it is now. Especially after using Jfk as an example as to what happens if you speak against them. The Whitehouse answers to the cia and Rothschild/Rockefeller bankers. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Greezychef said:

1585859451809.png

If anyone believes this graph on China they are out of their mind.  This is why I think the U.S. has more infections, and it's not just our population it's the number of travelers and business travelers.  What I find strange is the left see's President Trump's handling of the virus similar to this :  https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/31/824611607/turkmenistan-has-banned-use-of-the-word-coronavirus .  

1,000 deaths today in the USA alone. 

Several countries that had started lifting social distancing restrictions are seeing another spike in cases.

Basic science.  It’s how viruses work. In spite of what some are willing to admit. 

It's going to keep getting worse because they tell us in their news conferences it will.(which they all huddle around each other still, not practicing what they preach)  The entire world is shut down. This is a freedom grab and they aren't going to loosen the noose until they are ready, and we have sold out to bring back our old way of life. With some minor adjustments and inconveniences of course.

Just wait until the troops show up in towns to mandate the admittedly flawed tests. The noose must first get tighter before it loosens. 

I can even see us going to war so that our own troops are occupied. Causing U. N "peace keepers" to come in and finish the job. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Several countries that had started lifting social distancing restrictions are seeing another spike in cases.

Basic science.  It’s how viruses work. In spite of what some are willing to admit. 

It’s not a virus. It’s Hulkamania and it’s running wild on us all thanks to Hulk Hogan and the New World Order. 

11 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I am like others.  Let’s stay bunkered and see what the warmer weather does to the spread.  Some theories think the summer heat will kill the effectiveness of the virus.

• Like 1

“Confirms”

You keep I’m using that word.  

No, sir.   That kool-aid is a little too far out to confirm anything.   It’s distracting people from truth and science is what it’s doing.