Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's what I'm seeing with your last paragraph.  Here they are releasing criminals to the general public for "safety" measures, and then they're putting people in jail or fining them for having birthday parties, performing music in their front yards, going for a drive by themselves, and going to the beach and staying in their car.  That's ridiculous.  I read that some neighborhoods are having block parties and staying in their drive ways, and the piggies want to shut that down.  I normally support the men in blue, but not when they don't use common sense.  All for safety, everyday people die.  

It takes a strong man to not let that gun & badge go to his head....

5 hours ago, country said:

That's because I believe they are including them as Wuhan Virus numbers.  As shown above the numbers are fairly consistent from year to year, but this one it has fallen off.  This shows that the numbers are being skewered.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

That's because I believe they are including them as Wuhan Virus numbers.  As shown above the numbers are fairly consistent from year to year, b ut this one it has fallen off.  This shows that the numbers are being skewered.  

I really believe they are padding the stats to make this virus look worse than it really is ...  

25 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

In the U.S. it stands at 2.86% fatality rate, but only 1.88% in Texas with the site I've been using to keep up with it.  It has reached 1% of the U.S., but in Texas it is only 0.002% of the population.  They say this is the week it's going to hit the hardest, but I've been checking the numbers daily.  

That also just of confirmed cases, so many cases have been untested. My numbers were taking the asymptomatic or untested also. Couple that with the over zealous tendencies of labeling deaths cause as coronavirus with no autopsy. And they still only come up with less than 5% globally.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 5,733 Tennesseans would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus, with 955 of those patients on ventilators. The actual numbers? A total of 328 people have been hospitalized.

IMHE predicted on April 2 that 7,160 people in Louisiana would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number right now? 1,803.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 4,621 people in Georgia would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number right now? 1,296.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 72,177 New Yorkers would be hospitalized today due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 28,092.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 4,158 people in Florida would be hospitalized right now due to the coronavirus. The actual number of hospitalizations in Florida? 1,572. The "new" IMHE model claims 4,037 Floridians will be hospitalized by th end of the day. Utter nonsense.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 5,733 Tennesseans would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus, with 955 of those patients on ventilators. The actual numbers? A total of 328 people have been hospitalized.

IMHE predicted on April 2 that 7,160 people in Louisiana would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number right now? 1,803.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 4,621 people in Georgia would be hospitalized today because of the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number right now? 1,296.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 72,177 New Yorkers would be hospitalized today due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 28,092.

On April 2, IMHE predicted that 4,158 people in Florida would be hospitalized right now due to the coronavirus. The actual number of hospitalizations in Florida? 1,572. The "new" IMHE model claims 4,037 Floridians will be hospitalized by th end of the day. Utter nonsense.

Sounds like the quarantine is working... nice work proving it...

50 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

These were projected numbers with the quarantine and serve as proof that we are blowing this way out of proportion. 

Too bad they're not predicting football games,  I'd pick the opposite.  Easy $

• Like 1

CDC is 343 in numerology. Whether you know it or not, they use numbers to relay messages. I just looked up CDC's meaning in strongs concordance. Plus I noticed another interesting thing about their logo. 

Screenshot_2020-04-06-21-12-24.png

CDC-Logo-1.png

sun-many-rays-20536994.jpg

Corona.png

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

CDC is 343 in numerology. Whether you know it or not, they use numbers to relay messages. I just looked up CDC's meaning in strongs concordance. Plus I noticed another interesting thing about their logo. 

Screenshot_2020-04-06-21-12-24.png

CDC-Logo-1.png

sun-many-rays-20536994.jpg

Corona.png

So I was a little bored and decided to look up Mav01 on the google and came across some very interesting facts. Did you know that Mav01 is a bus line in Grenoble?  Do you know who occupied Grenoble for a while?  That’s right, the Nazi’s. Also, the bus line has 9 stops on it. I found this about the number 9: “As with any number, the 9 has a dark side. She can be condescending, arrogant, cold and apathetic towards the suffering of others. When the 9 shows her dark side, it is egotistic, cruel, immoral and completely untouchable. And unfortunately, it is easy for a 9 to fall into the dark side, like when she perceives herself to have been the victim of an injustice, then she can be vindictive, unforgiving and malicious.”  The only logical conclusion is that Mav01 on Smoaky is an arrogant and immoral Nazi female. 

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So I was a little bored and decided to look up Mav01 on the google and came across some very interesting facts. Did you know that Mav01 is a bus line in Grenoble?  Do you know who occupied Grenoble for a while?  That’s right, the Nazi’s. Also, the bus line has 9 stops on it. I found this about the number 9: “As with any number, the 9 has a dark side. She can be condescending, arrogant, cold and apathetic towards the suffering of others. When the 9 shows her dark side, it is egotistic, cruel, immoral and completely untouchable. And unfortunately, it is easy for a 9 to fall into the dark side, like when she perceives herself to have been the victim of an injustice, then she can be vindictive, unforgiving and malicious.”  The only logical conclusion is that Mav01 on Smoaky is an arrogant and immoral Nazi female. 

Sorry, Mav01... but that 💩 was funny!😂😳

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And racist.

I respect your opinion.... I'm african, wife is white, my employees are hispanic and white, yep I'm racist..... quite frankly I'm not sure if I should respond to you, you cry alot and B####h about everything...... you claim your 61 or whatever you are, but act like my 9 year old son... stop kissing so much azz on here... smoakies azz kisser of the year hands down @CarthDawg77

32 minutes ago, JETT said:

I respect your opinion.... I'm african, wife is white, my employees are hispanic and white, yep I'm racist..... quite frankly I'm not sure if I should respond to you, you cry alot and B####h about everything...... you claim your 61 or whatever you are, but act like my 9 year old son... stop kissing so much azz on here... smoakies azz kisser of the year hands down @CarthDawg77

😂 Lighten up, son....Nobody gives 2💩’s about your opinion.😜

I can appreciate a joke, but when someone goes out of his way to create a long post about a person and not a topic it says alot about them. 

This dude clearly is clueless and I could post so many examples that it would be irrefutable. But those things will fly right by the heads of the ignorant too. 

Luckily I'm not on here to be as everyone else and show the same point of views as them. Nor for crowd support. I'm very confident, otherwise I wouldn't be on here taking the brunt of jokes and being called a fool. 

I thought it was pretty telling as often as we are shown that logo nowadays. The very logo meaning Corona Calamity. I'd say it's all least on topic to those that haven't taken the time to look into things.

I know my enemy at least, while most people still think it's a common cold/flu.