The Smoakhouse Forums

Is there an end in sight?

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you can't see the liberal media is using this to attack President Trump's response to this very real epidemic you are blinder than a bat.  Yes this virus is real and must be taken seriously, but the dimocrats and the media are trying their best to falsley portray President Trump's efforts as very bad.  They didn't do this to Obama during the far worse virus epidemic when he was in office .... so yes, they are weaponizing their reporting of this virus epidemic to try and get rid of President Trump in November ...

We all know that facts aren't Trump's friend, but sad to see that basic news reporting and documenting of the behind the scenes prep for this terrible event is seen as a political attack by his fervent disciples. Little ironic that 'sources' that are routinely disparaged, like Vox or CNN, but are now gospel when it comes to anything positive in their reporting for Trump, too. Really hard to justify having it both ways, but that would be sane and reasonable. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely the Chinese Virus will be gone by then. 

So when CNN reported that it was Trumps fault when the dude took fish tank cleaner and had the names of the drugs completely mixed up and never apologized for their horrible lie (one of thousands) we

So I was a little bored and decided to look up Mav01 on the google and came across some very interesting facts. Did you know that Mav01 is a bus line in Grenoble?  Do you know who occupied Grenoble fo

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

We all know that facts aren't Trump's friend, but sad to see that basic news reporting and documenting of the behind the scenes prep for this terrible event is seen as a political attack by his fervent disciples. Little ironic that 'sources' that are routinely disparaged, like Vox or CNN, but are now gospel when it comes to anything positive in their reporting for Trump, too. Really hard to justify having it both ways, but that would be sane and reasonable. 

No Barry. Vox and CNN are still pieces of shyt. They’ve been mentioned because it shows even those a holes have to give him a little bit of credit. Post something good. Something we can give a like to. Get your azz outta of the red. I think it’ll make you more jovial. 

It was a beautiful sunny spring day today.  Saw folks out boating on the lake.  This being cooped up nonsense won't last much longer.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

It was a beautiful sunny spring day today.  Saw folks out boating on the lake.  This being cooped up nonsense won't last much longer.

I drove out across Cross Lake today & there were a few sailboats out to the West of The I-220 Bridge... ⛵⛵⛵️ 

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So when CNN reported that it was Trumps fault when the dude took fish tank cleaner and had the names of the drugs completely mixed up and never apologized for their horrible lie (one of thousands) we as America should trust them?

Sorry, I wasn't raised like that. IMO ALL media should pay for fake news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Stinks 1
2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Barry has a stomach problem

He won't be the only one with all the beans & rice people are eating with this stupid quarantine .  Myself included.  yeessh  .  I would rather take my chances with the Corona virus sometimes.  

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

He won't be the only one with all the beans & rice people are eating with this stupid quarantine .  Myself included.  yeessh  .  I would rather take my chances with the Corona virus sometimes.  

Yea no doubt but he's already dropping bombs on peoples posts. His colon may be the best thing working on him

I hear in some countries they are heavily inflating the numbers. Eye witnesses report the CDC is going around collecting dead bodies and instantly marking CV as the cause of death. 

As of today there is a reported 571,000 reported positive cases. They are saying 7 to 10 percent of those tested are coming back positive. That gives us an estimated 6,000,000 tests to have been conducted in about a 3 month time frame. Despite all the reports of a limited supply of testing kits. Just not buying it one bit and yall shouldn't be either. 

Screenshot_2020-03-26-17-37-19.png

Screenshot_2020-03-26-17-35-29.png

• Like 1

"If this was a real pandemic." With 90 percent of the deaths coming from the elderly or those already sick with weak immune systems.

Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the world running as usual to avoid all the economic issues,  possible riots, and the releasing of inmates.? While only self quarantining the ones likely to die from it? While the rest of us keep the world running and let our stronger immune systems build up an immunity? 

On 3/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, trueblue82 said:

As far as high school goes, I’m hoping football practice starts in August as usual. That’s the earliest I see high school athletics returning. 

I will agree with you on that start date...hate seniors last semester was tanked but it was necessary 

I'm sorry. I don't buy the "this person or that person died from Corona Virus."

Just because a person who "tested" positive for the virus and they later died from it, does NOT mean that the virus is the cause of their death.

Consider a person who is 90 years of age; has two preexisting types of cancer, type-1 diabetes, and congestive heart failure (fluid build-up in their lungs). 

To say that the virus was the cause of their death - ESPECIALLY without a full post mortem examination (that's an autopsy for you Sooners out there) - would be like saying that a person who had been bitten by a mosquito and contracted encephalitis died from the mosquito bite, rather than the four gunshots to their chest!

Sorry, again, I just don't buy it.

• Like 1