Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

At the end of the day we are all brothers that simply want what's best for ourselves and others. 

In the same way that most want to help and protect against CV, I want to help and protect against Tyranny. 

I wouldnt expect most people to just up and believe what I'm saying. Heck, it took me ten years of research and trying to weed out what's true and not to get to this point. The more I looked into things the bigger Christian I became in my beliefs. 

There's things that we can only speculate based on who our REAL enemy is and what we know of them. Based on what I KNOW(not believe) , I can only come to the conclusion that this is not what they are telling us it is. 

I Know...The MSM is owned and operated by the corporate elite and only report what they are told to report. 

I KNOW... Money is the root of all evil...Meaning the ones with the most money conspire to do the most evil. 

I KNOW... There are and have been secret societies that plot against the free world going back to Nimrod and ancient Babylon.  

I KNOW... They've been plotting to usher in a NWO for centuries. (their own words) 

I KNOW... At the top of these secret Pyramids is the all-seeing eye.. (Their books tell us that this is Lucifer they worship)

I KNOW.. . most A-list celebs and Musicians admit they sold their soul to you know who,  to achieve fame and fortune. (their own words)

I KNOW... People have been placed in positions of power going back to the formation of America.

I KNOW.. Jfk spoke to congress about the infiltration of these wicked people into our own government, and the dangers secret societies pose to a free America. 

I could go on,  but people will start to wonder what these conspiracies have to do with the CV situation. If you KNOW these things are true then you as well will start to question everything the media tells you.

Everything I've mentioned is Fact that I can prove. So when they shut down the world over something close to a point 1 percent death rate, yes, I'm immediately going to look for their lies and what makes more sense. Because this makes about as much sense as World Trade Center 7 collapsing at free fall speed and no impact from a plane. 

Please tell me that you are joking. 

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

At the end of the day we are all brothers that simply want what's best for ourselves and others. 

In the same way that most want to help and protect against CV, I want to help and protect against Tyranny. 

I wouldnt expect most people to just up and believe what I'm saying. Heck, it took me ten years of research and trying to weed out what's true and not to get to this point. The more I looked into things the bigger Christian I became in my beliefs. 

There's things that we can only speculate based on who our REAL enemy is and what we know of them. Based on what I KNOW(not believe) , I can only come to the conclusion that this is not what they are telling us it is. 

I Know...The MSM is owned and operated by the corporate elite and only report what they are told to report. 

I KNOW... Money is the root of all evil...Meaning the ones with the most money conspire to do the most evil. 

I KNOW... There are and have been secret societies that plot against the free world going back to Nimrod and ancient Babylon.  

I KNOW... They've been plotting to usher in a NWO for centuries. (their own words) 

I KNOW... At the top of these secret Pyramids is the all-seeing eye.. (Their books tell us that this is Lucifer they worship)

I KNOW.. . most A-list celebs and Musicians admit they sold their soul to you know who,  to achieve fame and fortune. (their own words)

I KNOW... People have been placed in positions of power going back to the formation of America.

I KNOW.. Jfk spoke to congress about the infiltration of these wicked people into our own government, and the dangers secret societies pose to a free America. 

I could go on,  but people will start to wonder what these conspiracies have to do with the CV situation. If you KNOW these things are true then you as well will start to question everything the media tells you.

Everything I've mentioned is Fact that I can prove. So when they shut down the world over something close to a point 1 percent death rate, yes, I'm immediately going to look for their lies and what makes more sense. Because this makes about as much sense as World Trade Center 7 collapsing at free fall speed and no impact from a plane. 

SMFH

Please tell me where I'm wrong? Or are yall like everyone else that scoffs at the hard truths instead of disproving? I'll be happy to provide any proofs on anything I've said, but people can't handle the truth so it wouldn't matter. 

Screenshot_2020-04-01-16-50-28.png

17 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

This is gonna ruin me.  I'm working from home now and when and if they ever let (make) us go back to the office I'll do so kicking and screaming. I do feel bad for those who can't work at all though.

You don't know how much you actually liked your job and some of your co-workers until you aren't around them anymore.  I used to say I wanted to quit my job, but now I would love to go back.  One of my favorite lines from Ghostbusters that I used to use was :  

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

Spot on....👏🤨

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

Please tell me where I'm wrong? Or are yall like everyone else that scoffs at the hard truths instead of disproving? I'll be happy to provide any proofs on anything I've said, but people can't handle the truth so it wouldn't matter. 

You can provide "proofs". 

I don't know how you can say that with a straight face.  

So....let me get this straight.....you COMPLETELY DISTRUST things that are so intricately dissected by literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people that work in news including TV, print, online, etc, etc...... If there is ANYTHING amiss... it gets caught.  Eventually...and usually pretty dang quickly as being true/false.

Yet you FULLY TRUST every bubba gump and Joe Bob Smith that has a youtube Vlog or written blog that has a conspiracy theory against the government?   Who is proof-texting their material?  Clearly no one.

I clicked on a couple of those links a few days ago and the science was so ridiculous it was like a TERRIBLE science fiction movie plot.  There's a reason that stuff doesn't make it to the mainstream.  The science is implausible.  It fails the most basic understandings of chemistry, physics, biology, and mathematics.   Most 9th graders in IPC could disprove some of that garbage.  

I don't have time to worry about pretend threats, voodoo magic, and terrible science.  

I actually DO believe that much of the evil in our world is caused by some of the richest people.  I agree with you.  But their evil isn't tied up in molecular voodoo.  It's in fleecing the poor and the middle class.  

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you how wrong you are.... you seem pretty embedded in your beliefs....and that's your right.  No law against paranoia.  But there is medication for it.

Meanwhile.... reality today sees almost 5,000 dead Americans in less than 2 weeks and projections as high as 2 million.  

Our enemy isn't molecular voodoo and 5G radiation brain manipulation..... it's a virulent virus with no vaccine that has a mortality rate that's over 2% and going higher every day.

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

So when they shut down the world over something close to a point 1 percent death rate

Like I said in my previous post.... you are getting your info from sources that are either bad at math, or bad at science (or both). 

You say the mortality rate is Less than 1%????

The mortality rate in the United States is at 2.2% and rising every day.

The worldwide mortality rate is 5.0% and rising every day.

And those are probably conservative numbers due to the slow start on testing.  

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Inevitably wrong? Let’s hope not

I said........ I have wholeheartedly disagreed with things that were inevitably TRUE.

Like Obamacare.  I thought it was a bad idea.  Thought it would be a disaster.  But....inevitably... it happened.  And I was right.  It became law even though I disagreed with it.

Same thing with this..... you wholeheartedly disagree that this is as big as they are making it.   But it doesn't mean that won't become one of the worst disasters to ever befall America.  

I hope it doesn't.  But..... all signs are pointing that it is.....

Unless a few hundred thousand to 1 million dead (or as many as 2M) Americans doesn't phase you.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:43 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

I do now. Toilet paper is to valuable. 

I to, too, two was admonished for using the wrong one of the three.   While wading through post with misspelled words, other wrong words (there/their), and some that just make zero sense, not sure why the to, too, two folks are so quick to, too, two get on folks over it.  But hey, it’s all in fun.  If the only mistake I made today was using the wrong to, too, two, it’s been a good day.

Hope the baby powder helps 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I said I have wholeheartedly disagreed with things that were inevitably TRUE.

Like Obamacare.  I thought it was a bad idea.  Thought it would be a disaster.  But....inevitably... it happened.  And I was right.  It became law even though I disagreed with it.

Same thing with this..... you wholeheartedly disagree that this is as big as they are making it.   But it doesn't mean that won't become one of the worst disaster to befall America.  

I hope it doesn't.  But..... all signs are pointing that it is..... and it will.  

Unless a few hundred thousand to 1 million dead (or as many as 2M) Americans doesn't phase you.

All I said was I hope I’m not wrong, calm down. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Like I said in my previous post.... you are getting your info from sources that are either bad at math, or bad at science (or both). 

You say the mortality rate is Less than 1%????

The mortality rate in the United States is at 2.2% and rising every day.

The worldwide mortality rate is 5.0% and rising every day.

And those are probably conservative numbers due to the slow start on testing.  

CDC has these numbers today. 1.7% by my bad math. Should go way down next few weeks due to increase in testing capabilities.

7867E2E1-1542-49DF-9E92-B3004F91BEAF.png

To the few that still doubt this is real.   You are about to find out.    Buckle up.    Reality is less than 2 or 3 weeks away even in our “relatively” remote area.     

It is here.     And it is already alarming if you are seeing it from the inside 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

CDC has these numbers today. 1.7% by my bad math. Should go way down next few weeks due to increase in testing capabilities.

7867E2E1-1542-49DF-9E92-B3004F91BEAF.png

Those numbers are grossly out of date.  By 2-3 days. 

Johns Hopkins University is updating frequently.  And the math is 2.2% 

C934703C-ECC3-4E83-AC94-1B554FD52035.jpeg

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I agree.  

China is covering up their gross negligence when all this started. Their death rate is probably in the TENS of thousands if not HUNDREDS of thousands.  

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Right, which will go down as more test become available?

I hope so. 

But I think we will continue to see it inch up closer to the global average of about 5%.

But I hope not.