Senator Kennedy Slams Democrats: “ Some Of my Collegues are Acting like A-holes...”

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sen. Kennedy slams Democrats: 'Some of my colleagues are acting like a-holes'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-kennedy-democrats-acting-like-a-holes

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

One Dem Senator, out of 45, has sense.   I suspect that ratio is about the same for Dem voters.

:rofl: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sen. Kennedy slams Democrats: 'Some of my colleagues are acting like a-holes'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-kennedy-democrats-acting-like-a-holes

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Btw, congrats on getting two 💩’s.  Not sure if they poo was at you for exposing them to the truth, or for Senator Kennedy for the same.  Still, it’s an indication that they have no comeback.  You’ve backed them in a corner and they have no defense except a poo emoji.  Well done CarthDawg, well done.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, congrats on getting two 💩’s.  Not sure if they poo was at you for exposing them to the truth, or for Senator Kennedy for the same.  Still, it’s an indication that they have no comeback.  You’ve backed them in a corner and they have no defense except a poo emoji.  Well done CarthDawg, well done.

tru storie  ....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

💩 is all they’ve got...😜

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Democrats are kinda like chimpanzees. They get mad when they don’t get their way so they just start flinging 💩 everywhere. Although I have to say, chimps are probably a lot smarter than your average democrat. Tru storie 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Democrats are kinda like chimpanzees. They get mad when they don’t get their way so they just start flinging 💩 everywhere. Although I have to say, chimps are probably a lot smarter than your average democrat. Tru storie 

The funny thing is that y’all are complaining about getting 💩 on your posts when in reality the people on here who, tend to be more liberal, are the ones in the negative because the Cons are 💩ing their posts.  So who’s really flinging the 💩?

35 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

The funny thing is that y’all are complaining about getting 💩 on your posts when in reality the people on here who, tend to be more liberal, are the ones in the negative because the Cons are 💩ing their posts.  So who’s really flinging the 💩?

That’s a load of 💩. I rarely, if ever, fling 💩. And if I ever do fling 💩, it will be fantastic 💩. And it will be flung in the most beautiful way 💩 has ever been flung. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Mostly you snowflakes❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Y’all are the ones complaining about getting 💩. Makes me think that y’all are the real snowflakes. 

If you’ll read my post, it doesn’t complain about the 💩, it’s actually a compliment.   When you can’t refute the truth, and all you have is a 💩 emoji, it’s analogous to the enemy waving a white flag of surrender.

43 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If you’ll read my post, it doesn’t complain about the 💩, it’s actually a compliment.   When you can’t refute the truth, and all you have is a 💩 emoji, it’s analogous to the enemy waving a white flag of surrender.

So what your saying is that y’all can’t refute Barry and others because they have a whole lot of 💩 by their name. 

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

So what your saying is that y’all can’t refute Barry and others because they have a whole lot of 💩 by their name. 

I will explain it for your edification.   If a person 💩’s on a Post, But does not refute it, one can rationalize that they have no retort.   I can see 💩ing on a Post and replying with a rational response.   One thinks the post is full of 💩 and responds why.   But when someone only 💩’s  a Post, but doesn’t respond, that person has lost the discussion.   Does that clear it up, or are you still confused?

I don’t ever remember 💩ing one and not replying.  I’m not sure I’ve ever 💩ed a post.  If I did, and didn’t respond, I lost.

A prime example is CarthDawg’s original post.  Barry & Jett put 💩’s on it, but no post as to why.   Of course that was done in anonymity, but now that names are attached, they’ve been exposed as unable to refute what CarthDawg said, even though they must not have liked it.  Now that names are attached, losers are exposed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Pelosi, Schumer & company should be tried for Treason against the United States Of America & Hanged by The neck until Dead... They are True Enemies of the State.🤨

Here’s a post a friend made on another site.   Makes a great point.

67263B32-0D42-4443-9247-6FB81193215B.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I will explain it for your edification.   If a person 💩’s on a Post, But does not refute it, one can rationalize that they have no retort.   I can see 💩ing on a Post and replying with a rational response.   One thinks the post is full of 💩 and responds why.   But when someone only 💩’s  a Post, but doesn’t respond, that person has lost the discussion.   Does that clear it up, or are you still confused?

I don’t ever remember 💩ing one and not replying.  I’m not sure I’ve ever 💩ed a post.  If I did, and didn’t respond, I lost.

A prime example is CarthDawg’s original post.  Barry & Jett put 💩’s on it, but no post as to why.   Of course that was done in anonymity, but now that names are attached, they’ve been exposed as unable to refute what CarthDawg said, even though they must not have liked it.  Now that names are attached, losers are exposed.

Blah blah 💩, I put one on there for all that nonsense you just wrote 

• LOL! 1