Senator Kennedy Slams Democrats: “ Some Of my Collegues are Acting like A-holes...”

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I will explain it for your edification.   If a person 💩’s on a Post, But does not refute it, one can rationalize that they have no retort.   I can see 💩ing on a Post and replying with a rational response.   One thinks the post is full of 💩 and responds why.   But when someone only 💩’s  a Post, but doesn’t respond, that person has lost the discussion.   Does that clear it up, or are you still confused?

I don’t ever remember 💩ing one and not replying.  I’m not sure I’ve ever 💩ed a post.  If I did, and didn’t respond, I lost.

A prime example is CarthDawg’s original post.  Barry & Jett put 💩’s on it, but no post as to why.   Of course that was done in anonymity, but now that names are attached, they’ve been exposed as unable to refute what CarthDawg said, even though they must not have liked it.  Now that names are attached, losers are exposed.

So by your analysis, KirtFalcon and Wild lose a lot of arguments because they 💩 on my posts and then fail to respond to it. Thanks for clearing it up. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

I didn’t realize that offering the American people more money was actually withholding it. 

Cmon man!  They piled all kinds of garbage into this thing lol.  At first I was a little upset that they were playing games with this,  until I realized most of the problems are being experienced by people in heavily democrat states/areas.  If they wanna screw over their own voters then by all means,  let them.  They get the government they voted for.

9 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

So by your analysis, KirtFalcon and Wild lose a lot of arguments because they 💩 on my posts and then fail to respond to it. Thanks for clearing it up. 

I only put a few :poop: on your posts after you started putting them on all of my posts ... tru storie ...

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

13 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I didn’t realize that offering the American people more money was actually withholding it. 

Guess you didn’t read the initial link on this topic.   Dems wouldn’t even allow discussion.  Sounds like withholding to me.  Since you’re a liberal, like the 💩ing incident, I suppose I’d have to get down to the first grade level to explain it to you, but alas, I’m weary of educating liberals.  You folks are like The Borg, merely a collective guided by the DNC.  Sadly, either evolution or genetic engineering has made you incapable of thinking for yourselves.   😢😢😢😢😢

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-kennedy-democrats-acting-like-a-holes

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Guess you didn’t read the initial link on this topic.   Dems wouldn’t even allow discussion.  Sounds like withholding to me.  Since you’re a liberal, like the 💩ing incident, I suppose I’d have to get down to the first grade level to explain it to you, but alas, I’m weary of educating liberals.  You folks are like The Borg, merely a collective guided by the DNC.  Sadly, either evolution or genetic engineering has made you incapable of thinking for yourselves.   😢😢😢😢😢

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-kennedy-democrats-acting-like-a-holes

228D72ED-1F13-4E2B-88E3-D4880E5003A5.jpeg

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hagar, you are using FOX NEWS as a legitimate source, and you and Carth and KIrt all share the same brain. I don't think anyone is confusing you with the president of Mensa. I think you could be the Tiger KIng, however. 

Image result for Tiger King

Lmbo, thanks Barry, but I know I’m not a mental giant.  But you know what?   I feel like one when educating liberals.  😂🤣😂🤣😂

Remember the old saying, In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

:rofl: 

32 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Says the guy who watches fake news CNN.

CNN is a joke and so is the rest of em, they both get paid to do their jobs and they do em well, CNN will make you dislike trump, Fox and the rest will make you love him so...... 

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Somebody at Fox News needs to make sure that jackwagon Chris Wallace gets his memo about backing the President up. It’s prolly was stuck up Shepherd Smith’s azz and never made it. 

So, you think everyone at Fox should just back Trump no matter what? Why is that? 

53 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't watch ANY news channel. I read multiple sources online or every now and again, I will read a magazine like Texas Monthly, if I have time, on more in depth info. 

You should follow the Texas Tribune. It's pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Even playing field Barry. CNN and MSNBC doesn’t have one pro Trump guy or gal. You do believe in fairness? Don’t you?

I don't believe that any network should be in the tank for anyone, regardless of party affiliation. The Fairness Doctrine, which Reagan ended, called for fair and equitable treatment on the air. That should be the only goal acceptable for both. And, personally, I think that those who support Trump may not want full coverage of Trump, because they have been driven, by design, to mistrust real journalism. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I agree with that completely. Been relying it for school closing stuff religiously the last couple of weeks or so. 

Evan Smith and Ross Ramsey are solid dudes. Obviously our politics don't align, but our tastes in IPAs and BBQ are pretty much in lock-step. 

There's hope for everyone. 

7 hours ago, JETT said:

CNN is a joke and so is the rest of em, they both get paid to do their jobs and they do em well, CNN will make you dislike trump, Fox and the rest will make you love him so...... 

Big difference ... CNN is TOTAL BS ... Fox is only 60% BS .... tru storie ......

• Like 1