Trumps an Idiot

Youngcoach123

Yep hes an idiot.... and so are the ppl who voted for him (just my opinion) try not to get to deep in your feelings ppl are reading this.... I understand he tricked yall into voting for him but after past 3+ years surely yall aren't that vulnerable... no matter what the clown says or does u ppl Believe him.... the makeup wearing dude can get on the news and convince the majority of you that up is down and the sun rises from the west smfh

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 3

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

So to answer your question yes hes an idiot and we all know that, the real question is all his voters idiot's?

Actually Trump is making idiots out of people like you Jett and most likely you will have 4 more years to call Trump a idiot as you reap the benefits of Trump being president. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yep hes an idiot.... and so are the ppl who voted for him (just my opinion) try not to get to deep in your feelings ppl are reading this.... I understand he tricked yall into voting for him but after past 3+ years surely yall aren't that vulnerable... no matter what the clown says or does u ppl Believe him.... the makeup wearing dude can get on the news and convince the majority of you that up is down and the sun rises from the west smfh

That's not makeup. It's spray tan. Get your facts right. 😉

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Can an idiot trick 60 million people into voting for him? Can an idiot amass $10 billion in net worth? 
No matter what he says or does you won’t believe him. So I guess it’s the same in that aspect. 

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

What’s he achieved in his life that is more noteworthy than your achievements?

I don’t have the wealth or assets he has. Not that it’s the most important thing but not many people in the world have it exactly because it’s not easy to do. You can’t be an idiot to be able to get it or keep it in my eyes.

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Actually Trump is making idiots out of people like you Jett and most likely you will have 4 more years to call Trump a idiot as you reap the benefits of Trump being president. 

4 more years of corruption sounds about right 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

15 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Can an idiot trick 60 million people into voting for him? Can an idiot amass $10 billion in net worth? 
No matter what he says or does you won’t believe him. So I guess it’s the same in that aspect. 

So rich but cant pay his workers for jobs they've done for him, I own a company and I wouldn't dare do my employees that way... judgement day awaits 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

So rich but cant pay his workers for jobs they've done for him, I own a company and I wouldn't dare do my employees that way... judgement day awaits 

I doubt that’s the case and I have no doubt that whatever hit price article you link to this accusation can easily be refuted. But keep thinking he he got rich by not paying people lol

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

If they're weren't so many trump puppies in the Senate you wouldn't be asking that question 

The question would have never been asked if there wasn't so much Trump Derangement Syndrome from a certain side that is eat up with hatred  

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

The question would have never been asked if there wasn't so much Trump Derangement Syndrome from a certain side that is eat up with hatred  

Ok............ had obama done these things who knows what would've happened 

I would enjoy seeing a full financial disclosure of Trump's dealings. Let's start with his taxes for the last decade. It has been well chronicled how deceptive and untruthful he has been about his true wealth for decades. Enjoyed a documentary on him through the Dirty Money series on Netflix recently, which spells that out thoroughly. 

And, he has a history of not paying his workers and having to be sued for it or turned over to the government for enforcement. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282933-report-trump-has-refused-to-pay-hundreds-of-workers

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

3 hours ago, JETT said:

If you actually look at what he's accomplished in the last three years instead of watching the fake news, you would know he has done more positive things for America than any president in my lifetime ...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you actually look at what he's accomplished in the last three years instead of watching the fake news, you would know he has done more positive things for America than any president in my lifetime ...

You say the same played out story everytime you post ...  you're irrelevant to this convo, fox news is a joke just as much as CNN

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

You say the same played out story everytime you post ...  you're irrelevant to this convo, fox news is a joke just as much as CNN

95% of the lying main stream media you follow is the real joke ... along with gullible mental midgets like you ....

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

95% of the lying main stream media you follow is the real joke ... along with gullible mental midgets like you ....

I'm 27 years old own a successful business have employees, have 3 tanker trucks and own real estate properties... I'd say I'm paving a path for my future.... you can leave the name calling to someone else I'm not going to scoop that low to you

1 hour ago, JETT said:

If they're weren't so many trump puppies in the Senate you wouldn't be asking that question 

So you’re pretty much like the rest of the liberals and can only give us catch phrases of indoctrinated socialized statements you’ve heard before.  Got it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1