Trumps an Idiot

Youngcoach123

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

If wealth and assets he has is not an important thing in this conversation then why mention it?  He’s had a hard time keeping it with the bankruptcies and failed marriages.  I suspect you are more richly blessed or at least I hope you are. 

Wealth and assets just prove that he’s not an idiot. Bankruptcy laws make it sometimes beneficial. Doesn’t mean he ran out of money or access to money and assets. Failed marriages are everywhere you look. So I’m not judging a billion on not keeping a women. 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I'm 27 years old own a successful business have employees, have 3 tanker trucks and own real estate properties... I'd say I'm paving a path for my future.... you can leave the name calling to someone else I'm not going to scoop that low to you

Well good for you ... there are a lot of successful business people all over America who are clueless gullible mental midgets when it comes to politics ... Mark Cuban is a prime example ... Kalifornia, Massachusetts and New York are full of them ... good luck with your little enterprise .... maybe someday you will wake up to the truth ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would enjoy seeing a full financial disclosure of Trump's dealings. Let's start with his taxes for the last decade. It has been well chronicled how deceptive and untruthful he has been about his true wealth for decades. Enjoyed a documentary on him through the Dirty Money series on Netflix recently, which spells that out thoroughly. 

And, he has a history of not paying his workers and having to be sued for it or turned over to the government for enforcement. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282933-report-trump-has-refused-to-pay-hundreds-of-workers

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

And you voted for Hillary?

• LOL! 1

What's amazing is Joe Biden has addressed this issue, but all he did was criticize President Trump for his handling of this virus, but his plan is exactly what President Trump has been doing.  So I suppose he is an idiot as well.  

7 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm 27 years old own a successful business have employees, have 3 tanker trucks and own real estate properties... I'd say I'm paving a path for my future.... you can leave the name calling to someone else I'm not going to scoop that low to you

Except for calling Trump voters idiots,  you mean....

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Yep hes an idiot.... and so are the ppl who voted for him (just my opinion) try not to get to deep in your feelings ppl are reading this.... I understand he tricked yall into voting for him but after past 3+ years surely yall aren't that vulnerable... no matter what the clown says or does u ppl Believe him.... the makeup wearing dude can get on the news and convince the majority of you that up is down and the sun rises from the west smfh

You must have forgot about this. I’m an idiot in your opinion. It’s ok though. No hard feelings.🤣

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You must have forgot about this. I’m an idiot in your opinion. It’s ok though. No hard feelings.🤣

👌, I basically answered his question and turned it around.. ole kirt calls ppl midget etc 

47 minutes ago, JETT said:

👌, I basically answered his question and turned it around.. ole kirt calls ppl midget etc 

I gotta admit. I never came over to the political section until this all started. You guys are fun. I am glad both parties were able to come together and get this stimulus package done.

11 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I gotta admit. I never came over to the political section until this all started. You guys are fun. I am glad both parties were able to come together and get this stimulus package done.

I get on here and blabber back and forth with these clowns no hard feelings over here

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

I get on here and blabber back and forth with these clowns no hard feelings over here

I stay out of politics because people aren’t going to agree and usually resort to name calling. I’m not about that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

If you'd go back and read I asked are trump voters idiots...... smh

You posted that AFTER you'd already declared them idiots... Initial statement was "yes he's an idiot and so are the people that voted for him ((just my opinion)". .SMH

Edited by DAWG91