Trumps an Idiot

Youngcoach123

13 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I stay out of politics because people aren’t going to agree and usually resort to name calling. I’m not about that. 

It's best not to take any of this seriously. No one here knows what they're talking about. 

It's all a joke. We live in clown world. 

• LOL! 1

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would enjoy seeing a full financial disclosure of Trump's dealings. Let's start with his taxes for the last decade. It has been well chronicled how deceptive and untruthful he has been about his true wealth for decades. Enjoyed a documentary on him through the Dirty Money series on Netflix recently, which spells that out thoroughly. 

And, he has a history of not paying his workers and having to be sued for it or turned over to the government for enforcement. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282933-report-trump-has-refused-to-pay-hundreds-of-workers

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Why do you need to see his taxes, why do we need to see anyone's taxes? Is it because you want to be able to attack someone who is wealthy, want to see if they cheated on their taxes? Well, I'm not rich and I cheat on my taxes also. The system is set up to cheat on taxes, because it is a system that benefits those that can afford specific help in doing their taxes. But yet, people refuse to listen to a "flat" tax rate, because it is unfair to the poor--which is total :BS:.  For you Barry--SSDD!!!!!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why do you need to see his taxes, why do we need to see anyone's taxes? Is it because you want to be able to attack someone who is wealthy, want to see if they cheated on their taxes? Well, I'm not rich and I cheat on my taxes also. The system is set up to cheat on taxes, because it is a system that benefits those that can afford specific help in doing their taxes. But yet, people refuse to listen to a "flat" tax rate, because it is unfair to the poor--which is total :BS:.  For you Barry--SSDD!!!!!

Amen!! And same here. Lol

also didn’t madcow get a copy of his taxes and it showed he payed like 40 million that year haha.

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Wonder how many of you will resort to violence or go on suicide watch when Biden and Hillary get into office 

That would make a good episode for the twilight zone or an Alfred Hitchcock movie remake ...

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:52 AM, Wild74 said:

Actually Trump is making idiots out of people like you Jett and most likely you will have 4 more years to call Trump a idiot as you reap the benefits of Trump being president. 

The next four years he does not have to worry about getting re elected

5 hours ago, JETT said:

Wonder how many of you will resort to violence or go on suicide watch when Biden and Hillary get into office 

Certainly if you run a bussiness as you say you wouldn't won't either of those two running the show

5 hours ago, BoHogg said:

NY doctors describe apocalyptic scenes at hospitals...everyday worse than the day before

I have had weeks like that... Not really Exactly like that, but weeks where each day seemed worse than the day before.  

These people are doing their best to save lives under difficult circumstances;

My comment came out wrong; Sorry if anyone took offense. 🤨👍