Biden’s gaffes.....

CarthDawg77

The more this clown talks, the more I believe the DNC is going to throw him under the bus before their convention  ... he would never survive a debate with President Trump and they know it ... he has advanced alzheimer's symptoms ....

• Like 2

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

The more this clown talks, the more I believe the DNC is going to throw him under the bus before their convention  ... he would never survive a debate with President Trump and they know it ... he has advanced alzheimer's symptoms ....

I look for the Hildabeast to show up any day now.

For the 17th time, any Trump worshippers that find HIM to be a thoughtful, coherent, sane person and then try to play the Biden 'gaffe' card have nothing but covefe on their faces. And, I especially find it grating and insensitive and really jerkish to use Alzheimer's, dementia or any advanced age speech issues as cannon fodder, coming from old guys who ought to know better. 

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

For the 17th time, any Trump worshippers that find HIM to be a thoughtful, coherent, sane person and then try to play the Biden 'gaffe' card have nothing but covefe on their faces. And, I especially find it grating and insensitive and really jerkish to use Alzheimer's, dementia or any advanced age speech issues as cannon fodder, coming from old guys who ought to know better. 

What do you expect look who started the topic,  says all you need to know 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Facts are facts; The man hasn’t the mental acuity for the job.

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If the shoe fits ...

It's actually 16, 241 that he has told, and each individual lie could be carefully detailed, even explained, as you would need that, and you still wouldn't believe it, those of you who are such fervent worshipers of this unfit train wreck of a person who is Trump. I keep thinking we are in the greatest PUNK'D episode ever written, that this is somehow the worst joke ever told. 

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's actually 16, 241 that he has told, and each individual lie could be carefully detailed, even explained, as you would need that, and you still wouldn't believe it, those of you who are such fervent worshipers of this unfit train wreck of a person who is Trump. I keep thinking we are in the greatest PUNK'D episode ever written, that this is somehow the worst joke ever told. 

How many has Hillary told, Barry?

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I wasn’t  a big fan of the previous president. Two things were obvious to me

He was my president.

I didn’t  blame him for everything and didn’t complain three years later. 

Makes no sense to me what you are saying, as you are implying that there was no attacking or criticizing Obama, and there was unrelenting obstructing by the GOP, and that you essentially don't think Dear Leader should be questioned because of that completely laughable first assertion. Is that it???? 

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Makes no sense to me what you are saying, as you are implying that there was no attacking or criticizing Obama, and there was unrelenting obstructing by the GOP, and that you essentially don't think Dear Leader should be questioned because of that completely laughable first assertion. Is that it???? 

I don’t recall people screaming for Obama’s Impeachment prior to him even taking oath... I don’t recall a Steele type Dossier being manufactured to facilitate said Impeachment, & I don’t recall an allout attack on Obama’s presidency from the jump...

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I don’t recall people screaming for Obama’s Impeachment prior to him even taking oath... I don’t recall a Steele type Dossier being manufactured to facilitate said Impeachment, & I don’t recall an allout attack on Obama’s presidency from the jump...

You weren't paying ANY attention then 11 years ago, as the attacks on Obama about his citizenship, his grades, his supposed association with terrorists, his affinity for Muslims, his supposed drug habits, were a relentless drumbeat continuing still to this day all over the right wing blogosphere. You don't recall Moscow Mitch asserting, the night before his inauguration that there was going to be endless obstruction on EVERYTHING by the GOP, which never ended his entire presidency? 

'Poor, poor, mistreated Trump!' 'He has been treated so, so badly and unfairly. Why, he is a saint, and everything he has done has been like manna flowing! Why can't those mean old Democrats just be nice to him?' 🙄

• Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This wins funniest post of the day

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Trump had Stormy Daniels and Obama had Larry Sinclair. Maybe I’m wrong but I’d rather be accused of plowing that catcher’s mit Stormy calls a vag than be known for giving head to Larry while jacked up on nose candy. 🙄

How you doing today serial 💩'er

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You weren't paying ANY attention then 11 years ago, as the attacks on Obama about his citizenship, his grades, his supposed association with terrorists, his affinity for Muslims, his supposed drug habits, were a relentless drumbeat continuing still to this day all over the right wing blogosphere. You don't recall Moscow Mitch asserting, the night before his inauguration that there was going to be endless obstruction on EVERYTHING by the GOP, which never ended his entire presidency? 

'Poor, poor, mistreated Trump!' 'He has been treated so, so badly and unfairly. Why, he is a saint, and everything he has done has been like manna flowing! Why can't those mean old Democrats just be nice to him?' 🙄

Barry, you are correct. Obama was dragged through the mud daily on right wing websites, much like Trump is vilified now on left wing sites. However, I don’t believe Obama was ever dragged through a partisan, cockamamie, made up impeachment manufactured from false evidence. That is the difference. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Barry, you are correct. Obama was dragged through the mud daily on right wing websites, much like Trump is vilified now on left wing sites. However, I don’t believe Obama was ever dragged through a partisan, cockamamie, made up impeachment manufactured from false evidence. That is the difference. 

True up!🤨

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Joe Biden says "when I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

a) He never taught a class
b) He was given the honorary professorship after he left the White House, not the Senate.

What do you call that?? Over and over and over again similar situations.