Biden’s gaffes.....

CarthDawg77

One thing is for certain: the democrats are going to continue ratcheting up their attacks on President Trump. It’s all they’ve got. Their candidate can’t run on his record, because he doesn’t have any accomplishments on it. He will literally have to end his campaign ads with: “I’m Joe Biden, I was in the Senate for 600 years and accomplished nothing. I rode President Obama’s coattails for 8 years and helped him accomplish nothing. I approve this message.” 

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

One thing is for certain: the democrats are going to continue ratcheting up their attacks on President Trump. It’s all they’ve got. Their candidate can’t run on his record, because he doesn’t have any accomplishments on it. He will literally have to end his campaign ads with: “I’m Joe Biden, I was in the Senate for 600 years and accomplished nothing. I rode President Obama’s coattails for 8 years and helped him accomplish nothing. I approve this message.” 

This^^^

10 minutes ago, LOL said:

Can we all just admit that Biden is merely a placeholder, designed to take all the opposition ammo? 

This is all a DNC gambit to "appoint" a nominee.  I think we all know who that's going to be. 

Been saying that for awhile...

0A6433CD-4C4F-45B4-9842-64CC707B4C3F.jpeg

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I am looking forward to the Debates with Trump . Must see Television. Democrats should have picked Bernie or Bloomberg as the Nominee. I am not saying a win but better opportunity for the party.

I would bet a dollar against a doughnut they never debate ... the dims can't be that stupid ... I still say the DNC finds a way to get rid of him before he has a chance to embarrass himself and the dimocrat party  ... They have someone waiting in the wings and I don't believe it's the Hilldabeast  ....

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I would bet a dollar against a doughnut they never debate ... the dims can't be that stupid ... I still say the DNC finds a way to get rid of him before he has a chance to embarrass himself and the dimocrat party  ... They have someone waiting in the wings and I don't believe it's the Hilldabeast  ....

Biden would take him behind the Wood Shed. Then do a push up contest. That's no Malarky

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They’re not gonna put Fredo’s brother on their ticket. They’ll put Hillary on it. Can’t wait to see her pant suit she wears to presidential balls if she wins. 

Lol you said “presidential BALLS” while describing Hillary. 

• LOL! 1