The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CarthDawg77

Biden’s gaffes.....

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You weren't paying ANY attention then 11 years ago, as the attacks on Obama about his citizenship, his grades, his supposed association with terrorists, his affinity for Muslims, his supposed drug habits, were a relentless drumbeat continuing still to this day all over the right wing blogosphere. You don't recall Moscow Mitch asserting, the night before his inauguration that there was going to be endless obstruction on EVERYTHING by the GOP, which never ended his entire presidency? 

'Poor, poor, mistreated Trump!' 'He has been treated so, so badly and unfairly. Why, he is a saint, and everything he has done has been like manna flowing! Why can't those mean old Democrats just be nice to him?' 🙄

Trump had Stormy Daniels and Obama had Larry Sinclair. Maybe I’m wrong but I’d rather be accused of plowing that catcher’s mit Stormy calls a vag than be known for giving head to Larry while jacked up on nose candy. 🙄

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I don’t recall people screaming for Obama’s Impeachment prior to him even taking oath... I don’t recall a Steele type Dossier being manufactured to facilitate said Impeachment, & I don’t recall an allout attack on Obama’s presidency from the jump...

This wins funniest post of the day

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Trump had Stormy Daniels and Obama had Larry Sinclair. Maybe I’m wrong but I’d rather be accused of plowing that catcher’s mit Stormy calls a vag than be known for giving head to Larry while jacked up on nose candy. 🙄

How you doing today serial 💩'er

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

For the 17th time, any Trump worshippers that find HIM to be a thoughtful, coherent, sane person and then try to play the Biden 'gaffe' card have nothing but covefe on their faces. And, I especially find it grating and insensitive and really jerkish to use Alzheimer's, dementia or any advanced age speech issues as cannon fodder, coming from old guys who ought to know better. 

I’d never make fun of Joe. Had a grandmother that suffered from dementia. It’s terrible. He’s got it and I feel for him. I’m still puzzled that he’s the best Dems had. Tulsi Gabbard would have been a far more suitable opponent. You claim Trump is corrupt. Hell he might be. It pales in comparison to the DNC though. Those guys make the Five Families blush. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

How you doing today serial 💩'er

Be better if I had some nose candy. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You weren't paying ANY attention then 11 years ago, as the attacks on Obama about his citizenship, his grades, his supposed association with terrorists, his affinity for Muslims, his supposed drug habits, were a relentless drumbeat continuing still to this day all over the right wing blogosphere. You don't recall Moscow Mitch asserting, the night before his inauguration that there was going to be endless obstruction on EVERYTHING by the GOP, which never ended his entire presidency? 

'Poor, poor, mistreated Trump!' 'He has been treated so, so badly and unfairly. Why, he is a saint, and everything he has done has been like manna flowing! Why can't those mean old Democrats just be nice to him?' 🙄

Barry, you are correct. Obama was dragged through the mud daily on right wing websites, much like Trump is vilified now on left wing sites. However, I don’t believe Obama was ever dragged through a partisan, cockamamie, made up impeachment manufactured from false evidence. That is the difference. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Barry, you are correct. Obama was dragged through the mud daily on right wing websites, much like Trump is vilified now on left wing sites. However, I don’t believe Obama was ever dragged through a partisan, cockamamie, made up impeachment manufactured from false evidence. That is the difference. 

True up!🤨

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

For the 17th time, any Trump worshippers that find HIM to be a thoughtful, coherent, sane person and then try to play the Biden 'gaffe' card have nothing but covefe on their faces. And, I especially find it grating and insensitive and really jerkish to use Alzheimer's, dementia or any advanced age speech issues as cannon fodder, coming from old guys who ought to know better. 

Joe Biden says "when I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

a) He never taught a class
b) He was given the honorary professorship after he left the White House, not the Senate.

What do you call that?? Over and over and over again similar situations. 

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He isn’t what America needs as a President . The job would kill him in a week.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He isn’t what America needs as a President . The job would kill him in a week.

If hillary didn't take care of that first.

One thing is for certain: the democrats are going to continue ratcheting up their attacks on President Trump. It’s all they’ve got. Their candidate can’t run on his record, because he doesn’t have any accomplishments on it. He will literally have to end his campaign ads with: “I’m Joe Biden, I was in the Senate for 600 years and accomplished nothing. I rode President Obama’s coattails for 8 years and helped him accomplish nothing. I approve this message.” 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

One thing is for certain: the democrats are going to continue ratcheting up their attacks on President Trump. It’s all they’ve got. Their candidate can’t run on his record, because he doesn’t have any accomplishments on it. He will literally have to end his campaign ads with: “I’m Joe Biden, I was in the Senate for 600 years and accomplished nothing. I rode President Obama’s coattails for 8 years and helped him accomplish nothing. I approve this message.” 

This^^^

I am looking forward to the Debates with Trump . Must see Television. Democrats should have picked Bernie or Bloomberg as the Nominee. I am not saying a win but better opportunity for the party.

Can we all just admit that Biden is merely a placeholder, designed to take all the opposition ammo? 

This is all a DNC gambit to "appoint" a nominee.  I think we all know who that's going to be. 

10 minutes ago, LOL said:

Can we all just admit that Biden is merely a placeholder, designed to take all the opposition ammo? 

This is all a DNC gambit to "appoint" a nominee.  I think we all know who that's going to be. 

Been saying that for awhile...

0A6433CD-4C4F-45B4-9842-64CC707B4C3F.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I am looking forward to the Debates with Trump . Must see Television. Democrats should have picked Bernie or Bloomberg as the Nominee. I am not saying a win but better opportunity for the party.

I would bet a dollar against a doughnut they never debate ... the dims can't be that stupid ... I still say the DNC finds a way to get rid of him before he has a chance to embarrass himself and the dimocrat party  ... They have someone waiting in the wings and I don't believe it's the Hilldabeast  ....

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I would bet a dollar against a doughnut they never debate ... the dims can't be that stupid ... I still say the DNC finds a way to get rid of him before he has a chance to embarrass himself and the dimocrat party  ... They have someone waiting in the wings and I don't believe it's the Hilldabeast  ....

Better hope so . I wonder how much a President has won by the most. Last few elections have been close. Clinton beat Dole in 96 . 

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Nm looked it up since Ww2 Reagan in 86. 
525 to 13 over Mondale

Have the people of Minnesota always been stupid?

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well don’t you know ( Minnesota jargon) probably felt sorry for  hometown guy. Minnesota hasn’t voted red since 1972 , so I won’t judge.

5 hours ago, LOL said:

Who Cuomo?

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wasn't Al Fraken from there and that wrestler?

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Who Cuomo?

giphy.webp

37 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Wasn't Al Fraken from there and that wrestler?

Yep. They got the Somalian Tamale as one of Reps in Congress. Can we just let Canada have those guys already?

• Like 1