3a football 2020 season sleeper's and favorite's convo

lionpride08

7 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

What all do y’all bring back this year? Will be hard to replace reed and Lowe, but I’m sure y’all have it covered. 

I’m thinking it will end up being Canadian, Gunter, ???, and Franklin. 

I think region 3 is a toss up.

You misspelled Newton. 

On 4/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, Airitout1 said:

What all do y’all bring back this year? Will be hard to replace reed and Lowe, but I’m sure y’all have it covered. 

I’m thinking it will end up being Canadian, Gunter, ???, and Franklin. 

I think region 3 is a toss up.

Yeah Reed, Lowe, Rigsby, and some very good linemen.  A couple of good freshmen coming up and a 10-0 JV.  QB was a sophomore.  But hate the offseason interruption..  Guess every team has that though, I just hope this is all over with soon.  I'll be happy for Gunter/Canadian 5.0.

If we can iron out our QB play and get a solid OC, Tatum should at least survive district and make the playoffs.....i think. Hell, I hope. Bout tired of losing lol. We return the entire team minus 5 kids, of those 5 only 3 seen the field. Hopefully Holman can get it rolling in his 2nd year. 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:40 AM, WOBooster said:

places with new coaches and especially those with new schemes are going to be in a tough spot with this. Even if they allow extra work in the fall preseason it still cant replace seeing some of that in spring and guys having an idea for 6 months of what to expect

Will that be yall's excuse next year?

On 4/9/2020 at 10:54 AM, darthvedder said:

Good one... I’m sure they’ll have a ton of excuses.

were there a bunch last year? must have missed it...but its good you reply to something that had nothing to do with WO worried about us, thanks for thinking about us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger03lb
On 3/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, wingtveer said:

I think gladewater will have a great shot at winning it all 

Imo, whomever wins out of region 2 will win it all. Too many tier 1 teams going at it. Just hope there will be enough in the tank to win it all. Region 3 could sneak up and take it if that comes true

Guest Tiger03lb
On 4/6/2020 at 6:57 PM, Eagleborn said:

WR is a year or two away from playing with the big boys of D2. 

I say they breakout this season

Call me crazy but I think Atlanta in Division 1 is going to be a darkhorse. They were only 5-5 last year but they were close in a few games that were losses. I think they were blown out once. But they have a lot of speed. I could see them making a run in the playoffs and surprising people.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:50 PM, Coach1990 said:

Call me crazy but I think Atlanta in Division 1 is going to be a darkhorse. They were only 5-5 last year but they were close in a few games that were losses. I think they were blown out once. But they have a lot of speed. I could see them making a run in the playoffs and surprising people.

They should worry about getting to the playoffs first. 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:28 PM, Tiger03lb said:

Imo, whomever wins out of region 2 will win it all. Too many tier 1 teams going at it. Just hope there will be enough in the tank to win it all. Region 3 could sneak up and take it if that comes true

Or they are beat to hell by the 3/4 round of the play offs. That region 2 is tough