P-I-N-O?

BarryLaverty

I can get behind it. NOT POTUS, but P-I-N-O, and this was in response to Trump's sarcasm and low comments about Mitt Romney not having COVID-19. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-pino-nickname-131936785.html

Politics

Jimmy Kimmel Gives Savage New Nickname To Trump In Coronavirus Era

HuffPost

Late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel unleashed a new nickname on President Donald Trump Wednesday. (Fast forward to 1:42 in the video above.)

In another quarantine monologue during the coronavirus pandemic, the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” host took aim at a seemingly sarcastic tweet that the president posted after Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) tested negative for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus.

This is really great news! I am so happy I can barely speak. He may have been a terrible presidential candidate and an even worse U.S. Senator, but he is a RINO, and I like him a lot! https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1242544640953405446 

“He is a RINO, and I like him a lot!” Trump concluded after expressing over-the-top relief at Romney’s testing result. (Romney was the only Senate Republican who voted to convict the president in the impeachment trial earlier this year.)

“RINO, by the way ― R-I-N-O ― is not his usual misspelling,” Kimmel said. “It stands for ‘Republican In Name Only,’ which is very rich coming from our P-I-N-O.”

Get it?

If Kimmel had his way, that acronym would stick more than POTUS.

Kimmel also roasted Trump for his controversial eagerness to get the country back to work despite the fact that health experts are warning against prematurely lifting social distancing guidelines.

“Trump desperately wants to protect his beautiful stock market and he keeps calling himself a wartime president,” Kimmel said. “Maybe if we call the coronavirus ‘Vietnam,’ Trump would be OK with people staying home for it.”

Trump in 1968 got a medical deferment for bone spurs in his feet during the Vietnam War. The daughters of the podiatrist who reportedly examined Trump told The New York Times in 2018 that the diagnosis was made as “a favor” to Trump’s father, Fred Trump.

• Roll Eyes 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:
I can get behind it. NOT POTUS, but P-I-N-O, and this was in response to Trump's sarcasm and low comments about Mitt Romney not having COVID-19. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-pino-nickname-131936785.html

Politics

Jimmy Kimmel Gives Savage New Nickname To Trump In Coronavirus Era

HuffPost

Late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel unleashed a new nickname on President Donald Trump Wednesday. (Fast forward to 1:42 in the video above.)

In another quarantine monologue during the coronavirus pandemic, the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” host took aim at a seemingly sarcastic tweet that the president posted after Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) tested negative for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus.

This is really great news! I am so happy I can barely speak. He may have been a terrible presidential candidate and an even worse U.S. Senator, but he is a RINO, and I like him a lot! https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1242544640953405446 

“He is a RINO, and I like him a lot!” Trump concluded after expressing over-the-top relief at Romney’s testing result. (Romney was the only Senate Republican who voted to convict the president in the impeachment trial earlier this year.)

“RINO, by the way ― R-I-N-O ― is not his usual misspelling,” Kimmel said. “It stands for ‘Republican In Name Only,’ which is very rich coming from our P-I-N-O.”

Get it?

If Kimmel had his way, that acronym would stick more than POTUS.

Kimmel also roasted Trump for his controversial eagerness to get the country back to work despite the fact that health experts are warning against prematurely lifting social distancing guidelines.

“Trump desperately wants to protect his beautiful stock market and he keeps calling himself a wartime president,” Kimmel said. “Maybe if we call the coronavirus ‘Vietnam,’ Trump would be OK with people staying home for it.”

Trump in 1968 got a medical deferment for bone spurs in his feet during the Vietnam War. The daughters of the podiatrist who reportedly examined Trump told The New York Times in 2018 that the diagnosis was made as “a favor” to Trump’s father, Fred Trump.

Attack the President, SSDD!!!!!

12 minutes ago, mellon said:

^ Now is not the time for all the blah blah hate filled agenda from the left. Be a G D American and help solve the problem, or STFU.

Your language choices may make you feel tough, but you have been diminished in my eyes now, and that makes me very weepy. What an anti-American stance to take, by the way, but to be expected, certainly, with your role model. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

You suggest he hit a blunt to mellow out a little bit?

Dunno why the maryjane references popped up, but I think maybe we could all use a nap or two to take the edge off. He called Kimmel a 'divisive a-hole' and I played tit for tat. Not sure why he came back so hard, but maybe he is a Jimmy Fallon guy. 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dunno why the maryjane references popped up, but I think maybe we could all use a nap or two to take the edge off. He called Kimmel a 'divisive a-hole' and I played tit for tat. Not sure why he came back so hard, but maybe he is a Jimmy Fallon guy. 

It's just that in the worst of out times (9/11 might be first) the A-holes of the left only offer derisive speech and do nothing to help solve the problem short of getting money for the Kennedy Center which the average American will never see the inside of.

10 minutes ago, mellon said:

It's just that in the worst of out times (9/11 might be first) the A-holes of the left only offer derisive speech and do nothing to help solve the problem short of getting money for the Kennedy Center which the average American will never see the inside of.

That's complete and utter nonsense. Spit that hyperbole out of your mouth. It has to taste terrible. You have a comment about the corporate slush fund that the GOP wanted to shove through with no oversight? 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's complete and utter nonsense. Spit that hyperbole out of your mouth. It has to taste terrible. You have a comment about the corporate slush fund that the GOP wanted to shove through with no oversight? 

It wasn’t all Corporate slush fund.   I’m one of the 3 members of the Evadale Chamber of Commerce.   We were to get $3 Million of that fund, to split between.......well, the 3 of us.   Our spending would have helped the businesses in our town (Dollar General & Chuck’s BarBQ).   Now.........nothing.   Woe is us.