The Smoakhouse Forums

They should have promoted her and gotten rid of Chris Wallace instead ....

Fox News is in danger of letting the libtards dominate ... they already outnumber conservatives by a good margin ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

They should have promoted her and gotten rid of Chris Wallace instead ....

Yes

You alt righters need to get with the program and go on over to One America Network where they know the right way to toe the line on extremist viewpoints. I know this, because WestHardin told me it's the best! 🤗

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

and Juan Williams too ...

Because he doesn't cater to trump?

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Because he doesn't cater to trump?

Because he is a libtard anti-Trump shrill who spews all the libturd talking points ...

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Because he is a libtard anti-Trump shrill who spews all the libturd talking points ...

Same can be said about the others catering to his every move.... you know your a fake news source when you cant condemn anything trump does no matter what... ALL sources are guilty.... it all comes down to what you believe by his words and that says it all for me. . I dont care what the news source says 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Same can be said about the others catering to his every move.... you know your a fake news source when you cant condemn anything trump does no matter what... ALL sources are guilty.... it all comes down to what you believe by his words and that says it all for me. . I dont care what the news source says 

Wrong ... not everyone is putting out false information  ...  there are legitimate sources and pundits ... the problem is you have to be smart enough to separate the bs from the facts ... There are some legitimate commentators out there, but there are far too many manure spreading people out there getting most of the air time ... people who watch CNN, ABC, CBS. LSDMSNBC,  NBC and most other main stream " news" sources are being fed 99% anti-Trump bs ... that's a fact ....

48 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Wrong ... not everyone is putting out false information  ...  there are legitimate sources and pundits ... the problem is you have to be smart enough to separate the bs from the facts ... There are some legitimate commentators out there, but there are far too many manure spreading people out there getting most of the air time ... people who watch CNN, ABC, CBS. LSDMSNBC,  NBC and most other main stream " news" sources are being fed 99% anti-Trump bs ... that's a fact ....

Every news source you didn't mention that you watch is trump catering clowns 

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

Every news source you didn't mention that you watch is trump catering clowns 

I watch some of most of them, enough to evaluate their coverage ... President Trump has done and is doing an outstanding job of handling this mess ... the anti-Trump media just can't seem to give him credit where credit is due ... he has certainly out performed Obama in a similar situation  ... he has also been given praise by some liberal politicians  ... none of that is reported by the libtard media ... bottom line, some of us have the ability to see what's actually going on despite the non-stop liberal slant presented to the gullible sheep ... evidently you lack that ability ... tru storie  ...

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

48 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I watch some of most of them, enough to evaluate their coverage ... President Trump has done and is doing an outstanding job of handling this mess ... the anti-Trump media just can't seem to give him credit where credit is due ... he has certainly out performed Obama in a similar situation  ... he has also been given praise by some liberal politicians  ... none of that is reported by the libtard media ... bottom line, some of us have the ability to see what's actually going on despite the non-stop liberal slant presented to the gullible sheep ... evidently you lack that ability ... tru storie  ...

Wisdom will come with age for the toddler....😜

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Wisdom will come with age for the toddler....😜

Some learn, some never do ....

56 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Some learn, some never do ....

True Storie...😕

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

2 prime examples here SMH

Yea, you and Larry  ....

• Like 1