The Smoakhouse Forums
TheShadowKnows

China's War Plans Include Biological Weapons

Lot's of information about what China and Russia are doing. Did anybody else know that China is setting up bases in Central America?

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/chinas-war-plans-include-biological-weapons-psychological-impact?fbclid=IwAR2WFszBDYjXilZm_8LVCevMolqXvpDLTBTasxnLjjzolm5OkexNyQsdCio

6 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Lot's of information about what China and Russia are doing. Did anybody else know that China is setting up bases in Central America?

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/chinas-war-plans-include-biological-weapons-psychological-impact?fbclid=IwAR2WFszBDYjXilZm_8LVCevMolqXvpDLTBTasxnLjjzolm5OkexNyQsdCio

Central and South America. Plus Africa. They’re up to something. Chips implanted in you in order to buy and sell? Wow. I remember reading something about that Revelation 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Central and South America. Plus Africa. They’re up to something. Chips implanted in you in order to buy and sell? Wow. I remember reading something about that Revelation 

It is as if God Himself gave us His word on what will happen. Because He did.

Just now, TheShadowKnows said:

It is as if God Himself gave us His word on what will happen. Because He did.

Yep. As a child I remember thinking I don’t have anything to worry about. No way I’d let someone tattoo the mark of the beast on me. I don’t think it’s far fetched that the governments of the world will ban cash under the premise of safety from transmitting germs to one another. Same can be said for credit and debit card. They’ll just tell everyone to get this chip in order to exchange goods and services. People will happily receive the mark and not even know the jeopardy they put themselves in 

• Like 1