To our Democratic/Liberal friends...Presidents and lying?

Monte1076

No Democrat OR Republican will ever, ever, ever, ever lie as Trump does on an hourly, daily, weekly, yearly basis, and none ever has before, and there will never be the kneejerk defense, the sheer cultish devotion, the mindful, willful obstinate unwillingness to admit it is going on and address it. NEVER. So, while you won't take that as an answer, I will say that I want truth and integrity to return to the White House, and I will hold President Biden accountable for that. 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No Democrat OR Republican will ever, ever, ever, ever lie as Trump does on an hourly, daily, weekly, yearly basis, and none ever has before, and there will never be the kneejerk defense, the sheer cultish devotion, the mindful, willful obstinate unwillingness to admit it is going on and address it. NEVER. So, while you won't take that as an answer, I will say that I want truth and integrity to return to the White House, and I will hold President Biden accountable for that. 

You really should seek help, dude... this kind of hate will do bad things to your mind. Go, while there’s still time!😳

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So to simplify your response: Yes?

If Biden is elected, I want to see you hold yourself to that standard.

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep, that will be so. 

Well, I do see a possible potential problem.

"That's not really a lie because..."

Like when Obama made the statement, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

That was untrue, but many people said it wasn't really a lie.

See what I mean? How will you deal with those scenarios? Because they will come up.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just say no and quit lying

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What lies? Did Rachael Madcow tell you about them?  Have you forgotten she lied to America for three years about Trump/Russia collusion? The entire lame stream media lied about it for three years .... so you still believe them when you say Trump lies ?  What about all the lies they have told America about President Trump since he was elected?  I'll take President Trump's word over their's  any day ....

• Like 2

And, there is your GOP answer regarding accountability for Trump....deny, deny, deny. Question ALL sources of information. Excuse his words, his contradiction, say 'he was kidding', or that there lacks context for criticism. It's pathological, really. At this point his true believers don't hold him responsible for any expectation of consistent integrity. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, there is your GOP answer regarding accountability for Trump....deny, deny, deny. Question ALL sources of information. Excuse his words, his contradiction, say 'he was kidding', or that there lacks context for criticism. It's pathological, really. At this point his true believers don't hold him responsible for any expectation of consistent integrity. 

How about you addressing the media lying about President Trump for three years Larry?  You just want to ignore their lies don't you?  Well that dog won't hunt big boy .... 

Reporting on his words and actions isn't 'lying' but in your twisted world, Kirt. He is his own worst enemy, and he has been trying to destroy the very concept of transparency and a free press before he ever took office. 

Aye bro, they quit slinging 💩 on you  once their name got put on em.... 

• Thumbs Down 1

Reporting on his words and actions isn't 'lying' but in your twisted world, Kirt. He is his own worst enemy, and he has been trying to destroy the very concept of transparency and a free press before he ever took office. 

Was it a lie when Obama said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

We know that wasn't true for a lot of people.

Or is this as I said above? "That's not really a lie, because..."

I don't think it was a lie. I think it was an intention. Here is an answer from a discussion board. And, incidentally, while my insurance stayed the same, through the state, it narrowed the network for those who lived in my school district, but I kept my doctor and my children, too. 

Back in the early days of managed care there were plans that assigned you to a doctor; that required that you use their doctor instead of the one you had been going to.

There was an earlier attempt at a national health plan prior to the ACA. While it was not true, it was killed by scaremongers threatening, among other things, that the proposed plan would require that you use the plan’s doctor and not your own.

Obama was disclaiming that his plan would have any such provision.

55 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't think it was a lie. I think it was an intention. Here is an answer from a discussion board. And, incidentally, while my insurance stayed the same, through the state, it narrowed the network for those who lived in my school district, but I kept my doctor and my children, too. 

Back in the early days of managed care there were plans that assigned you to a doctor; that required that you use their doctor instead of the one you had been going to.

There was an earlier attempt at a national health plan prior to the ACA. While it was not true, it was killed by scaremongers threatening, among other things, that the proposed plan would require that you use the plan’s doctor and not your own.

Obama was disclaiming that his plan would have any such provision.

But many people did have to change their doctors (i.e. they couldn't keep them) because that doctor no longer took the insurance, or whatever it was.

So then is that going to be the reason given if a Democrat lies? "Well, they didn't really lie, you see. Their intention was..."

Or how about the IRS "targeting Conservatives" controversy?

We were told by the Obama Administration that was some "rogue agent" in an office in Cincinnati. There was too much "smoke" there for it to be one rogue agent. A good number of people believe that, even though it's hard to prove, Lois Lerner and John Koskinen lied to Congress.

What say you about those things?

35 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

But many people did have to change their doctors (i.e. they couldn't keep them) because that doctor no longer took the insurance, or whatever it was.

So then is that going to be the reason given if a Democrat lies? "Well, they didn't really lie, you see. Their intention was..."

Or how about the IRS "targeting Conservatives" controversy?

We were told by the Obama Administration that was some "rogue agent" in an office in Cincinnati. There was too much "smoke" there for it to be one rogue agent. A good number of people believe that, even though it's hard to prove, Lois Lerner and John Koskinen lied to Congress.

What say you about those things?

As I said then and will say again, the IRS situation has been spun horribly and wrongly to completely obliterate the idea that conservative groups were trying to claim tax exempt status when they were clearly meant for political purposes, and when they were called on it, as the number was exploding, they tried to claim some insidious purpose was at hand. That was all NONSENSE. 

Read up, and then remove it from your echo chamber/silo of 'conservative' supposed fact: https://www.newsweek.com/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

As I said then and will say again, the IRS situation has been spun horribly and wrongly to completely obliterate the idea that conservative groups were trying to claim tax exempt status when they were clearly meant for political purposes, and when they were called on it, as the number was exploding, they tried to claim some insidious purpose was at hand. That was all NONSENSE. 

Read up, and then remove it from your echo chamber/silo of 'conservative' supposed fact: https://www.newsweek.com/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674

Ok, well, let's try this:

Name one, just one Democratic politician lie that you've noted. Name who it was, and what the lie was.

Barry only knows the truth that the media tells him to say. All politicians lie, obama was the biggest liar there ever was. But Barry can't say bad things about the messiah, that would be bad for liberal business, which is to make sure the government controls your entire life. As for Barry, just another day at the office, parroting the MSM, so SSDD!!!!!