To our Democratic/Liberal friends...Presidents and lying?

Monte1076

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Bill Clinton DID have sex with that woman. 

Let's make it a bit more interesting.

Person A says something happened. Person B says it didn't.

You side more politically (probably) with Person A. Do you believe them, or Person B?

For example, Do you believe:

A. Brett Cavanaugh Lied

B. Christine Blasey Ford Lied

C. They both lied about different things.

And why?

7 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Let's make it a bit more interesting.

Person A says something happened. Person B says it didn't.

You side more politically (probably) with Person A. Do you believe them, or Person B?

For example, Do you believe:

A. Brett Cavanaugh Lied

B. Christine Blasey Ford Lied

C. They both lied about different things.

And why?

Not for nothing, but Ray Charles’ blind azz wouldn’t have had sex with Christine Blasey Ford....😜

38A19D01-BACB-40F4-B88D-CB1E6975F19A.jpeg

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Reporting on his words and actions isn't 'lying' but in your twisted world, Kirt. He is his own worst enemy, and he has been trying to destroy the very concept of transparency and a free press before he ever took office. 

Wrong, he is the first person with the gonads to call out the fake news politically biased liberal media for their inaccurate, false and misleading reporting ... he is the most transparent president in our history and the media is beside themselves because he has exposed their false reporting ... I just hope after his second term we have someone else on the conservative side to take up the mantle of truth and conservatism and run with it ... God bless President Trump and all he has done for America!!! ....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Wrong, he is the first person with the gonads to call out the fake news politically biased liberal media for their inaccurate, false and misleading reporting ... he is the most transparent president in our history and the media is beside themselves because he has exposed their false reporting ... I just hope after his second term we have someone else on the conservative side to take up the mantle of truth and conservatism and run with it ... God bless President Trump and all he has done for America!!! ....

Bottom line is Trump is not a politician like the media and the dems from Washington would rather have. That's why he got elected and will prolly get re-elected.

Just don't see sleepy Joe beating him.

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Bottom line is Trump is not a politician like the media and the dems from Washington would rather have. That's why he got elected and will prolly get re-elected.

Just don't see sleepy Joe beating him.

Trust me ... the DNC is going to find a way to unload Plugs before the election  ... they are NOT going to let him try to debate President Trump  .... it would be the biggest disaster in the history of political debates and they know it .... they don't even want him to debate Crazy Bernie again .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Trust me ... the DNC is going to find a way to unload Plugs before the election  ... they are NOT going to let him try to debate President Trump  .... it would be the biggest disaster in the history of political debates and they know it .... they don't even want him to debate Crazy Bernie again .....

True

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Barry must get his 💩’s  in 100 round clips; He never runs out!😂

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Time will tell, dont be surprised when the ppl of this country vote to get rid of a joke in the WH... I know friends who voted trump that cant get healthcare they need and are flipping in 2020 so...... I'm pretty sure there's more of these ppl around 

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No Democrat OR Republican will ever, ever, ever, ever lie as Trump does on an hourly, daily, weekly, yearly basis, and none ever has before, and there will never be the kneejerk defense, the sheer cultish devotion, the mindful, willful obstinate unwillingness to admit it is going on and address it. NEVER. So, while you won't take that as an answer, I will say that I want truth and integrity to return to the White House, and I will hold President Biden accountable for that. 

Biden is calling this the Luhan virus... almost incoherent in some interviews.  This is going to wreck his campaign 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Time will tell, dont be surprised when the ppl of this country vote to get rid of a joke in the WH... I know friends who voted trump that cant get healthcare they need and are flipping in 2020 so...... I'm pretty sure there's more of these ppl around 

Most polls are showing President Trump's support has grown in just about every demographic.  He is way up in popularity with independents,  blacks and Hispanics  .... and he has only strengthened his base ... I don't know what you are looking at .....

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Most polls are showing President Trump's support has grown in just about every demographic.  He is way up in popularity with independents,  blacks and Hispanics  .... and he has only strengthened his base ... I don't know what you are looking at .....

Maybe this....from FOX News.... Biden with a 9 point lead. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-march-21-24-2020

58 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Maybe this....from FOX News.... Biden with a 9 point lead. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-march-21-24-2020

You don't really believe that do you?  The Fox polls almost always slant far to the left.  They are designed that way ... most of the traditional pollsters show Trump with the lead ... 

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You don't really believe that do you?  The Fox polls almost always slant far to the left.  They are designed that way ... most of the traditional pollsters show Trump with the lead ... 

First, FOX, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....leaning to the left!!!!! Secondly, no, not true, at all. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html#!

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, FOX, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....leaning to the left!!!!! Secondly, no, not true, at all. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html#!

Rasmussen has Trump up by 4+, USA Today also has Trump ahead .... I have said it before and I'll say it again .... Real Clear Politics is loaded with left and far left leaning polls ... they skew the average far to the left of the way elections actually turn out ... there are some real doozies included in their "average" that invalidates their whole effort ... that's  why libtards like you always cite them .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Oh FYI - you can forget Biden.  Cuomo will be the Dem nominee.   Biden will either be declared mentally incompetent (IMO he has Alzheimers), or he'll just drop out.   Against Trump, he's like a plow horse racing Secretariet.

And I HOPE I'm wrong